Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ctulhu

why not make in romania

7 posts in this topic

fantsy flight games,my name is cipi,i am from romania and i love zour games but i can not buy them.because you do not have a magazine in my country.

Please me and a lot of people love your games.And i always want to play arkhan horror or elderitch.

Please fantasy flight games users please help me.

to contact me on facebok Dragut Ciprian its with a dragon or on mz email cipidragonu@yahoo.com

fantsy flight games,my name is cipi,i am from romania and i love zour games but i can not buy them.because you do not have a magazine in my country.

Please me and a lot of people love your games.And i always want to play arkhan horror or elderitch.

to contact me on facebok Dragut Ciprian its with a dragon or on mz email cipidragonu@yahoo.com

You can get all FFG directly from amazon.co.uk. Romania should be among the countries they ship for free to, in case you order more than 25 £ of games / whatever! So, it shouldn't be too difficult, I hope, to get some games :)

You can get all FFG directly from amazon.co.uk. Romania should be among the countries they ship for free to, in case you order more than 25 £ of games / whatever! So, it shouldn't be too difficult, I hope, to get some games :)

i tried but i founded a site which gives me the games by commanding them but thanks we can talk more julia

I live in Brazil. Do you know if i can import from amazon.com? I tried once with video-game/games and a message appeared telling me they can't ship to my address. Do you know if amazon.com can send board games to Brazil?

Nainphy, certainly bookdepository.com has free shipping to Brazil. You can try that way. Just beware they ship from the UK, so the parcel will have to go through the customers

Well, i buy a lot of books from amazon.com. Books can be shipped to Brazil. This is why i'm asking about board games. Eletronics and video-game games can't be sent. But no problem with books. Maybe this can be extended to board games. ^^

Uh, I see. Well, I guess checking doesn't hurt then :) I don't have a big experience with amazon.com, unfortunately (I live in Europe, so other shops are more convenient). Just browse for the boardgame you're interested in, and see the international delivery policies :)