Sign in to follow this  
ImmortalJedi

Promotional cards?

These are three cards that have artwork printed on both sides, which makes sense. Though I very much wish they were printed "symmetrically," as in having Rebel/Imperial on one card, Jedi/Sith on another, and Smugglers/Scum on the last, rather than mixing and matching DS and LS affiliations. Since I use opaque sleeves (as per the regional rules), I sometimes forget which affiliation is hidden behind the one I've got sleeved.

I guess it didn't occur to me that the affiliation card might be an exception to that particular rule, since it doesn't state either way on the tournament rules PDF.

Yeah, it doesn't go in a deck, so I'm sure no one will care.

I have a set of the affiliation cards if someone is looking. PM me for details.

Ok, I am interested but I can not figure out how to PM on the new forums.  What am I missing?

Click on MasterJediAdam's username then, on the page that appears, click "send me a message."

Ok, I am interested but I can not figure out how to PM on the new forums.  What am I missing?

Click on MasterJediAdam's username then, on the page that appears, click "send me a message."

That is what I would have thought but where is this link?  I don't see it but I could be missing it.

I took a screenshot but no matter what I save it as or upload it as, it keeps telling me that the image extension is not allowed.  ARGH!!

Edited by jesterhawk

That is what I would have thought but where is this link?  I don't see it but I could be missing it.

I took a screenshot but no matter what I save it as or upload it as, it keeps telling me that the image extension is not allowed.  ARGH!!

So I just tried PMing you as well. My email is LDSADAM at GM@IL dot C0m - normalized of course.

I have good scans, I even have an AI Core OCTGN image pack. PM for details.

Somebody beat you to it on cardgamedb (unless that was you, I don't remember).  Made my own octgn image pack with them already.  Thanks though!

So I just tried PMing you as well. My email is LDSADAM at GM@IL dot C0m - normalized of course.

"R2D2 it is you it is you!!"  So it is me.  I can't PM.  I wonder why???

I sent you an email.  I am at both jesterhawk and praquilone {at} GM@IL as well.

Thanks

JH