Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mud Turkey 13

Who would you least want to use in a game with just one investigator?

19 posts in this topic

This question came up in my topic about who you would most want to use if you were playing with one investigator.  So, thinking just the opposite...

Who would be the worst investigator to use in a game if you could only have that one investigator?

Yeah, Vincent just has no hope of redeeming himself. Everyone, and I mean, everyone has their uses, but I would never pick Vincent unless someone threatened to burn all of my boards and game components.

Julia likes this

It's like--Vincent is the game's dumpstat. XD And yeah, his art is weird--I feel bad since I know the artist is likely someone on DA that Fantasy Flight went to and asked for a pic but...really, Fantasy? Couldn't just take one for the team and get another artist for Vincent, huh?

Charlie, Vincent, or George. Never seem to get them right, even with other players...but alone? I might as well get Diana's cloak and join the other side!

Thanks guys. Still not completely back, like a Yog cultist, but gimme a few months and I'll materialize fully corporeal.

Thanks guys. Still not completely back, like a Yog cultist, but gimme a few months and I'll materialize fully corporeal.

Love to hear that! Hugs :)

Hahaha, your music isn't any use to you now, Patrice!  Nothing can save you except your absurd rate of clue generation

I originally misread this as rat generator.  This is what I get from skimming while half asleep.  Arcane insight into the rat generator :'D Manifest rat!  Manifest rat!  Manifest rat!  Suddenly I dislike Patrice slightly less...

Ah hello Jgt, I see you've crept back into the internet ether too.

Yeah, Vincent just has no hope of redeeming himself. Everyone, and I mean, everyone has their uses, but I would never pick Vincent unless someone threatened to burn all of my boards and game components.

In my opinion the only possible use of Vincent is if you want to get some exhibition items from the Pharaoh. But even then you may go better with Lily. And it is not really likely that one would go for a bunch of exhibition stuff in a solo game I guess.

player1809340 likes this

In my opinion the only possible use of Vincent is if you want to get some exhibition items from the Pharaoh. But even then you may go better with Lily. And it is not really likely that one would go for a bunch of exhibition stuff in a solo game I guess.

That is a good point, yeah. But that would be the ONLY situation, unless you were using created content that hit Stamina alot.

I think Vincent was created solely for the purpose to be the 'Carolyn Fern' for Stamina. Unfortunately, that means he really isn't going to see much action UNLESS paired with Agnes. But since that means he's not soloing, that also means that the situation doesn't count in this instance.

Yes, Vincent, on his own, is the worst choice.