Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wookie Hunter

Riverside, CA Looking for More!!

272 posts in this topic

Fellas, The Realm Cards and Comics, in Brea, is having an X-Wing tournament on Saturday 9/28 @ 3pm. I know we agreed to meet on that Saturday so do you wanna play the tournament? I already signed up. $5 buy-in with prizes awarded.

I currently do not play tournament and have not dive deep in the 100 point squad building yet. If I were to join I probably will lose haha

Edited by CaliAlpha

I currently do not play tournament and have not dive deep in the 100 point squad building yet. If I were to join I probably will lose haha

It's all in good fun. I haven't played a tournament either. Heck, I haven't played with anyone outside my family (ok, maybe I shouldn't admit that last part)...

It's all in good fun. I haven't played a tournament either. Heck, I haven't played with anyone outside my family (ok, maybe I shouldn't admit that last part)...

Well we can play a few games before if we want to commit to the tournament.

I rather meet at Gameology since it is a little less miles for me and see if they can accommodate us. They open at 11 so I will try to be there before that so we could get the good tables etc.

The store opens at 12 and it isnt too hard to get tables there.  I am actually going there today for the tournament and will ask about reserving a few tables so you do not have to show up too early.  Ill post more on this later.

The store opens at 12 and it isnt too hard to get tables there.  I am actually going there today for the tournament and will ask about reserving a few tables so you do not have to show up too early.  Ill post more on this later.

On there website it says they are open at 11 on saturdays :blink:

Man, all my weekends are out until mid-October... would really like to play. Finally got all my wave 3 stuff this week!

Dang that sucks. I just got some custom templates that I think I just crappedly painted and or spray painted. Will keep you post on how it went down this Saturday if the other people are still down to go. Made several 100 point list for both Imp's and Rebels haha and want to try them out. :o

I am about to buy some templates too.  I am just hoping that they look good.  Haven't bought them yet though.  I know my new tournament fleet will consist of 3 b-wings.  Lets see how it goes.

11 is good with me. Since I signed up for the tournament @ The Realm, I'll have to leave around 2. We should be able to get in a couple games though. 

I just called. They're open at 12pm everyday EXCEPT Saturday. They open @ 11am on Saturdays. 

Thanks for clearing that up! Have another hour of time to setup and to start playing before you leave for the tournament.

What tournament is this you are going to

The Realm Card and Comics in Brea, CA. Starts @ 3pm. It's my local card/game shop that I buy most of my comics and x-wing stuff from.