Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wookie Hunter

Riverside, CA Looking for More!!

272 posts in this topic

GMI works for me best as I live a few blocks away. I go to Gameology in Montclair also. With Wookie, myself and two others (part timers) we are starting to have a group. 3rd Saturday is Tournament at Gameology ($5).

Sorry I have been busy lately.  But I have a gameroom at my house I play in and my friend plays at his house sometimes.  GMI Games in Riverside is a place I would be willing to play at as well as Gameology in Montclair.  Im off for the next two weeks so please let me know if you wanna get together and play some x-wing.  Remember too that I have lots o ships enough for 4 players easy if you dont have much.

Sorry I have been busy lately.  But I have a gameroom at my house I play in and my friend plays at his house sometimes.  GMI Games in Riverside is a place I would be willing to play at as well as Gameology in Montclair.  Im off for the next two weeks so please let me know if you wanna get together and play some x-wing.  Remember too that I have lots o ships enough for 4 players easy if you dont have much.

I wouldn't mind driving kinda that far down but it needs to be atleast an all day thing or something. Haha get my fun/moneys worth. lol

Anytime in the next two weeks I can definitely do an all day event.  Plus I can try to get some of my other friends to show up.

Gameology is the third saturday of the week at 1:00.

Edited by Wookie Hunter

Anytime in the next two weeks I can definitely do an all day event.  Plus I can try to get some of my other friends to show up.

Gameology is the third saturday of the week at 1:00.

How about the weekend? Meet at a game shop that is both at least half way for the both of us. If there is more people could do a team X Wing game as well.

Well I have my friend Dane interested, Me Eugene and Cali Alpha.  Id like to get Deltmi if he checks this posting.  What about FridaY night?

Depends what time at night and location. Would like to do it at the day time if possible. Get more games in. Usually for me a game takes about 2-3 hours. Points system of me and my friend would be 150. If have more people could raise the point values by a lot. Just hope we have a big enough table to play on.

Well I have my friend Dane interested, Me Eugene and Cali Alpha.  Id like to get Deltmi if he checks this posting.  What about FridaY night?

Unfortunately, I'm only available on weekends. Wife and kid take up my weekdays...

Well, I can host games at my San Bernardino home as early as 8 am an Saturdays.  But at 5pm. I must be done and leaving to a predetermined appointment.  I could conceivably make games at GMI regularly but Gameology only once a week at most.  I will make the Gameology event every third Saturday every time though.

I'm either going to be at GMI or Brookhurst tomorrow. There's supposed to be a Magic celebration going on (which I'll be attending), so I don't know how much available room they'll have.

Went to game empire in pasadena today and saw like 2 other groups that were playing x wing miniatures. Between the times of 7-9 pm. They were there before me and my friend arrived. Sucks we didn't have enough time to complete the game for running out of time. I do not know if they are members on this forum, would be awesome though.

Game Empire is close to where my mom lives. I will definitely have 9/28 and 9/29 completely open (wife and kid going out of town). You guys interested in meeting up one of those days?

Game Empire, Gameology, Brookhurst Hobbies, someone's house... where ever

I should be free on those days. Hopefully just get an all day thing if possible. Thinking we should meet at a parking lot and see where can we go once everyone is there haha

I am good for either of those days too.  Saturday I am not good til 1 though because of class.  Id like to meet at gameology if possible.  Just my suggestion.

I am good for either of those days too.  Saturday I am not good til 1 though because of class.  Id like to meet at gameology if possible.  Just my suggestion.

If gameology can accommodate us, then I'm all for it. So let's pencil in 9/28 and meet up at Gameology (wookie will be there after 1).

I will try to be there for sure. Also wondering anyone want to play some x wing at Game Empire in Pasadena this weekend? If you can let me know which day and time. You can just private message me or on this forum. Need that X-Wing fix haha