Sign in to follow this  
kr4ng

Melee GenCon 2013 Combo by the DC meta

But Kristen Bell adores sloths, and Kristen Bell is awesome, and therefore sloths are awesome. 

This is the most accurate thing I've seen posted on this forum in a year. 

in other news, incorrectly applying the transitive property to an equation-based statement now makes it 'most accurate'.

But Kristen Bell adores sloths, and Kristen Bell is awesome, and therefore sloths are awesome. 

This is the most accurate thing I've seen posted on this forum in a year. 

in other news, incorrectly applying the transitive property to an equation-based statement now makes it 'most accurate'.

In related news, dennis trying to apply intelligent analysis to a sentence about kristen bell and sloths is newsworthy.

Take the base awesomeness of a sloth m, and kristen bell's popularity g

a = mg

Where a is the rate of increased awesomeness while in Kristen Bell's orbit.

It gets more complicated when you factor in the affects of other vectors of popularity and the drag created when someone less popular starts yapping about it to you. (I forget the formula for the affects of nerd spittle on objects awesomeness.)

I didn't want to start a new thread just to make this post, but I look forward to seeing everyone again in the next few days. I haven't been very active on the forums recently, partially due to an incident that occurred at the beginning of the regional season, but mostly because my employer blocked the site. To the players who are aware of the incident I refer to, I look forward to seeing you as well, there are certainly no hard feelings, although I would like to at least briefly discuss the situation, out of curiosity more than anything else. Good luck to everyone who'll be there! (Even my former meta-mate who abandoned us to join the NY meta... I'll use my Daario to discard you)

I feel like I'm reading Reddit. This is hilarious, haha.

@Istaril - You bring up a good point about judges potentially seeing collusion where there is none. I think the solution winds up being the banning/restriction of all cards that could potentially result in collusion (infinite combo/instant win type collusion). Do you see any other way?

You could do what L5R does, set a hard cap on the number of times per round a response can go off. You can also limit responses to only respond to your effects or the person you are opposed to (via title).

You could do what L5R does, set a hard cap on the number of times per round a response can go off..

This. That's what was done with Killer of the Wounded and no shadows Robert Baratheon. I don't understand why Hellholt Engineer didn't get such an erratum. Sure, it's not a self-standing effect, but it's still a standing effect with no cost.