Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuk

Players in Santa Cruz, CA Area?

5 posts in this topic

I've been playing with the wonderful folks at Epic Games in Scotts Valley. Anyone up for playing there?

Hey, sorry to unbury this thread 6 months later. There is a NetRunner night at Mythic Games in Santa Cruz. Its Sun. 6-9ish. Everyone got busy during Dec., so its been pretty dead, but hopefully we'll get it going again this month.

Having said that I live very close to Epic Games and would love to get some more games in.

Edited by cpsubrian

Resurrecting this thread again...

I'm relatively new to the area and would like to learn this game from local folk.  What nights do you all get together at Epic Games?  I may be able to drop by after work.

How consistent is the crowd on Sunday evenings at Mythic?

We have a pretty solid group that meets every Tuesday evening around 5:30-6:00 pm (8-12 players regularly) at Mythic Games Monterey.

Bummer :)  Monterey is a little far for me to drive on a work night.  I actually stopped in this last Sunday to the Mythic in Santa Cruz and it looked like folks were playing but sadly I had other errands that needed running.  I didn't actually see any product, just MtG stuff... Where do you guys get your goods?