Sign in to follow this  
timbolton

FAQ version 1.5 is available

pleased ravens got changed. i liked the idea of that card, not its usable

rich

PS - check out the black riders art on p.12- amazing!!

Edited by richsabre

Ok, was it really necessary to make 'No attachment' mean an entirely different thing then 'cannot have attachments?'  It would have been so much cleaner to just errata Wilyador to 'Players cannot play attachment on Wilyador.

The Janitor

Pretty interesting that the devs have apparently changed their mind about a couple rulings, in this FAQ. Historically, they've ruled that attachments can be played on encounter cards that are "immune to player card effects." For example, Ancient Mathom onto The Carrock. Also, the ruling that card text is not active on any player cards attached to a Nameless enemy (by merit of its Forced effect), is new; they mentioned in the past that it would be a funny and legal (albeit, likely unintentional), means of attaching a Forest Snare to such an enemy. Huh.

Someone tell me how to remove attachments from game.

Seeing as how non-objective cards that attaches to another card loses it's own card type and becomes attachments,

and keyword guard means reveal and attach next non-objective encounter card to the said objective card,

I need to start learning how to get rid of attachments to free up objectives of their guardians so I can take control of them and progress in the quest... *rolls eyes*.

Someone tell me how to remove attachments from game.

Seeing as how non-objective cards that attaches to another card loses it's own card type and becomes attachments,

and keyword guard means reveal and attach next non-objective encounter card to the said objective card,

I need to start learning how to get rid of attachments to free up objectives of their guardians so I can take control of them and progress in the quest... *rolls eyes*.

Sections 1.17 and 1.23 of the FAQ appear to be overriding the rulebook's original definition of Guarded, and saying that the objective is attached to the encounter card instead of vice versa. It could certainly be clearer though.