Sign in to follow this  
TacticalBastrd

The Sabacc Table: Episode 3

This week on The Sabacc Table!

What roles would you want to play in the Star Wars universe? This week we take a look at the new Edge of the Empire roleplaying game from Fantasy Flight Games. We cover the "obligation" system, explain the unique dice mechanics, and go over the basic careers and specializations. We also talk about the new Angry Birds announcement, the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic update, and more!

Edited by TacticalBastrd

I changed my subscriptions from separate Forcecast and Sabaac Table feeds to the single Forecast Network feed. That gets all he episodes plus now I will check out the Indycast feed also.

Yeah, the separate subscription for Sabaac Table isn't showing any of the later episodes.  I've just settled for searching the ITunes store for a new episode and downloading it that way instead.

That said, this was a solid overview of the game.  Obviously getting into detail can be tricky, especially with the dice mechanic, as that really is something you have to sit down and actually do instead of just reading about it.

I wasn't aware that FFG was doing re-releases of prior X-Wing ships.  That will be nice, as I wouldn't mind picking up a few more of certain ships, like the X-Wing and Y-Wing (of what little I do play, I usually play Rebels).  Though my FLGS (last I saw) had no shortage of TIE Interceptors, but rather a shortage of everything else except those and the starter box.