Sign in to follow this  
Cricco

Nightmare pack 2 SPOILERS

For those sane people who are not moronic sheep, that refuse to use that ******* security hole, civil rights disaster called Facebook...

972072_609130582441071_1447868541_n.jpg

998035_608288569191939_2146285148_n.jpg

1075731_608689142485215_135173310_n.jpg

Hmm... these are pretty cool I guess... they seam a little weak.

The Condition attachment is a good idea, but so easy to play around that this shouldn't ever worry you. In fact I would be inclined to let this resolve then remove it with a dwarf and save the when reveal cancels for more important stuff. I guess it will depend if the clock is sped up in this new version.

Rob and Bob is a nice card. First seen in the Custom Quest 2 Heads are Better than One, it is a nearly word for word copy. Solo player it is just a normal guy, and two player it is just a normal 2 guys.. yet more easy to control as a single optional engage can control it.

Dark Pools is a cool card, I like this one and its effect, but again... easy to play around. The wording is a little weak, so if you deck build for a very even amount of cost cards I think you get to choose witch ally.. not that it will not resolve. So in most cases you just kill your worst guy. Aim for a 2 cost build... with the occasional 3 drop... shouldn't be a problem.

Goblin Eagle Hunter is by far the coolest card spoiled.  Nasty effect not requiring to be in staging area or anything so no way to turn off, even with snares and wot not.. you have to kill it. Has a great scaler mechanism so is harder with more players and will cause real problems if drawn early. Great Stuff!

Was expecting a lot more.. I hope there are some more power cards to come. I was hoping for NM version of the carrock trolls for example and I would have liked to see some more scary ass locations!

NM is so awesome.. can not wait to play this.

Edited by booored

For those sane people who are not moronic sheep, that refuse to use that ******* security hole, civil rights disaster called Facebook...

972072_609130582441071_1447868541_n.jpg

998035_608288569191939_2146285148_n.jpg

1075731_608689142485215_135173310_n.jpg

Hmm... these are pretty cool I guess... they seam a little weak.

The Condition attachment is a good idea, but so easy to play around that this shouldn't ever worry you. In fact I would be inclined to let this resolve then remove it with a dwarf and save the when reveal cancels for more important stuff. I guess it will depend if the clock is sped up in this new version.

Rob and Bob is a nice card. First seen in the Custom Quest 2 Heads are Better than One, it is a nearly word for word copy. Solo player it is just a normal guy, and two player it is just a normal 2 guys.. yet more easy to control as a single optional engage can control it.

Dark Pools is a cool card, I like this one and its effect, but again... easy to play around. The wording is a little weak, so if you deck build for a very even amount of cost cards I think you get to choose witch ally.. not that it will not resolve. So in most cases you just kill your worst guy. Aim for a 2 cost build... with the occasional 3 drop... shouldn't be a problem.

Goblin Eagle Hunter is by far the coolest card spoiled.  Nasty effect not requiring to be in staging area or anything so no way to turn off, even with snares and wot not.. you have to kill it. Has a great scaler mechanism so is harder with more players and will cause real problems if drawn early. Great Stuff!

Was expecting a lot more.. I hope there are some more power cards to come. I was hoping for NM version of the carrock trolls for example and I would have liked to see some more scary ass locations!

NM is so awesome.. can not wait to play this.

i received my new nightmare decks today and can confirm....

there are new versions of the unique trolls. :)

each nightmare deck is 20 cards, with about 5-9 new unique cards (of course, some of which have multiple copies). always a safe bet to reserve judgement til you've seen them all. ;)

Edited by Dain Ironfoot

You lucky to get second Nighmtare set. I have a first one but even dont have idea when i can get  a second. My supplier even didn get Amon Din yet.

Yes NM is the best additional in the gsme now. Make a game so much better. SInce is not only harder but much more interesting too.

Hey we need some NM videos now with CBOTR. Please, please. Im vote for HFG. I believe this one is the best amony them.

You lucky to get second Nighmtare set. I have a first one but even dont have idea when i can get  a second. My supplier even didn get Amon Din yet.

Yes NM is the best additional in the gsme now. Make a game so much better. SInce is not only harder but much more interesting too.

Hey we need some NM videos now with CBOTR. Please, please. Im vote for HFG. I believe this one is the best amony them.

mitch and i will be recording them soon! :)

Ok cool. By the way i have first nightmare pack. Maybe you need some cards images for octgn? i can help with that

thanks for posting those- couldnt agree more.

thanks for posting those- couldnt agree more.

Sounds like we not much FB fans here a?

No rush or anything.  I know the progression series is not your top priority, and that's fine.  But to do player card reviews and and all 3 quests in the Against the Shadow cycle, it will probably be about a month before you do the nightmare packs.(Assuming your keeping about on your somewhat normal schedule) 

So can we have just a few more spoilers not about cards but about how quest is and how much harder it really makes them and stuff????   :rolleyes:   

Edited by Khamul The Easterling

No rush or anything.  I know the progression series is not your top priority, and that's fine.  But to do player card reviews and and all 3 quests in the Against the Shadow cycle, it will probably be about a month before you do the nightmare packs.(Assuming your keeping about on your somewhat normal schedule) 

So can we have just a few more spoilers not about cards but about how quest is and how much harder it really makes them and stuff????   :rolleyes:   

i think we are doing the first three nightmare packs soon - dunno when we will get to the new ones.

i actually have only played nightmare passage through mirkwood...so i can't actually say how the other ones play! :)

i think we are doing the first three nightmare packs soon - dunno when we will get to the new ones.

i actually have only played nightmare passage through mirkwood...so i can't actually say how the other ones play! :)

They are cool. But most cool and hard is Dol-Guldor. I have 2 decks which ones can win. there is a video about those decks in my youtube channel. Will be cool if you build up another 2 cool decks to win this one. 

where you post it is on the same line as the bold, italics etc. 2 right of the link adder. at least thats for url linked images

rich

Edited by richsabre

So in CatC you first kill 4 trolls assuming you don´t face any other non-unique troll and then you face a two-headed troll which brings 1 more troll per player? Sweet.

nice.....but here, in italy, we are still waiting for the first pack....any advice where i can buy it? also in english....

as far as i know everywhere is still waiting for the first pack.

rich

nice.....but here, in italy, we are still waiting for the first pack....any advice where i can buy it? also in english....

as far as i know everywhere is still waiting for the first pack.

rich

...so sad....