Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRamsey

Gozanti Cruiser

384 posts in this topic

Love it! I am hoping that FFG introduces a "capital ship" class for X-Wing Miniatures, perhaps introducing the GR-75 Rebel Transport, the Rebel Corvette (Tantive IV), the Imperial Customs Corvette, and other smaller capital ships that could fit into the X-Wing Miniatures game. Can't wait to see them on the game board! 

Love it! I am hoping that FFG introduces a "capital ship" class for X-Wing Miniatures, perhaps introducing the GR-75 Rebel Transport, the Rebel Corvette (Tantive IV), the Imperial Customs Corvette, and other smaller capital ships that could fit into the X-Wing Miniatures game. Can't wait to see them on the game board! 

I don't. It's impractical for FFG to do so and I don't want to be forced to shell out $50+ USD for an expansion just to get a few choice cards to be compeitive in tournaments.

I much prefer large ships to come from efforts like these, where the players put in effort to make beautiful models for their customized games. I also hope for things like this the generic large ship rules I made on BGG come in handy... *shrug*

9356946945_a2e8418b55_b.jpg

First hull cut from 015" (0.4 mm)  thick sheet styrene. I chose this thickness as it is easy to cut with scissors. Only 3 more to cut and detail for the hull size to follow.

Corellian Corvette likes this

I been seeing these while watching Season 3 of the Clone Wars and have been really liking them. I think that FFG should introduce a Fringe faction that could include these and be used by any faction.

Thanks the build so far is going pretty well I think I could revise a few things to speed up production if I tried this build again.

The scale conversion is 7 inches from front to rear. The Falcon is right at 5 inches if I am correct. So yes they are pretty close.

I think anything over 12 inches seems like a terrain piece.