Sign in to follow this  
SteelePhoenix

Alarm klaxons and squealing pigs....

klaxons and Gamorean Opera?

Be sure that session includes multiple trashcans with water tight trashbags.  In a pinch, covering the floor around your gaming table in tarps will help. 

That is just staggeringly awful.  Bravo, Steele Phoenix!  The gammoreans are sending you a dozen muddy, trampled roses and would like to see if you're available to conduct their next symphony.  Oy...  I mean Oink...

Used it today with my gaming group.  They were slack jawed and eye glazed.  There wasn't another sound in the house till that clip finished.  Even the four dogs came to investigate.  When they finally figured out it was the MUSIC PLAYER not some alarm they were quite shocked.  Especially when the droid character noted that it was a Gammorean Opera they all thought it was brilliant.

Thank you all for the kudos.  First time I have earned a Brando Clap!  <<snoopy dance>>

I wish I would have thought of this for our last session. Our group is a family of Mandalorians and just the description of the music almost caused the pilot to rip out vital console parts and the demolitionist to shoot every speaker she could find. Had I music that fit the description they might have torn the ship down around them.

Thank you all for the kudos.  First time I have earned a Brando Clap!  <<snoopy dance>>

Hey man, that's not Marlon Brando! It's Orson Welles!

Still, you totally deserved it. :)