Sign in to follow this  
peterstepon

gamers in Toronto

I would! 401 Games actually had a tourney back on Victoria Day. Since it was a holiday we only had four people, but that isn't too shabby. I got everyone's e-mail so I am confident we could get a gang going. 401 is incredibly accommodating and their new location will only help next month, so o suggest them as a home base. I also have enough decks that I can bring some of my friends who haven't dropped the cash money on the game yet. I would have gotten a play group together sooner, but I've had a busy summer thus far. I'm thinking I should start a Facebook Group.

401 Games has opened their expansive new location and would probably be able to host a weekly night rather easily. My roommate and I are looking for players and I have the e-mails of the few players that made it to the Victoria Day tournament 401 held.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind playing a bit more.

Also against other people with their own decks if possible.

I've got a facebook group for this, however it's kind of a ghost town full of lurkers for the most part. I'm attempting to be a bit more active in it to try and get a bit of a community going.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/408772152535631/

If anyone is interested, either join the facebook group and we can set up a meet up, or PM me and we'll figure it out from there.

We had another tourney with the season 2 Game Night kit a while back, and I've spoken to Jeff at 401 - he'll be getting the season 3 kit, and has applied for a Store Championship kit.

If people are looking to setup a regular game day, Mondays usually work best for me, after 6.

I can't commit to a weekly game. I'm more for every couple of weeks when the time works with my schedule.

That being said, how about we meet on Thursday regardless, and we'll reconvene with @Thursday another day/week when it can work out for all of us.

I have a friend that can probably join us on Thursday as well. So if you bring your roommate, we can get a couple games going.

And yes, I like using the Facebook group moreso since I'm on there more, I'm just responding on here for those who haven't joined it yet.