Sign in to follow this  
Gamerunner

Superstitions for the Edge.

Now that its been out for a while has anyone noticed any player superstitions creeping into this game?

My group for instance feels that attempting a skill untrained (no ranks), for some reason, yields better results.

and the Difficulty, Setback, and Challenge Dice, must be rolled seperatley from all others, or else risk very bad things...

Any other oddities?...

Playing a Force Sensitive Exile = certain doom for the party.

If the FSE gets too noisy, it just might be certain doom for the party. "Lord Vader, paging Lord Vader..."

Lord Vader is too big of an asset to be sending after every report of a Force user... for that, the Emperor has its Hands and Inquisitors.  If they fail, then bring on the Dark Lord of the Sith. :)

But there is one player who is thinking about picking up the FSE talent tree, and every time she mentions it everyone else is like "OH NOES!"  It is comical.

The Force Die in each of begenning session is fake and it always give the GM (me) dark points to use.

Shhhhhuuuuut, don't tell my players, they haven't figured it out yet!

My players think that I'm Force Sensitive, as I can call the shots and hit with a Thriumph or make them get a Dispair at will. ;)

Edited by aljovin