Sign in to follow this  
Toggle

Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti, MI

Any further developments on this?  I know there's a steady group that plays at RIW on Thursdays, but since I'm always playing X wing there, I rarely get any LCG games in.

So far, I haven't gotten much response other than a couple of the Ann Arbor X-Wing guys just picked up starters. We have been going to Fun 4 All on Saturdays at 2pm for casual

XW (and starting LCG). Fun 4 All also has an extra season two kit for LCG that the staff said we could have if we got enough players to do a small tourney. I will not be available this Saturday 12/14, but intend to be there as many Saturdays as possible. I am always down for LCG.

Bah.  Of course it's Saturday.  And at F4A... Where I'm going to be honest, if I make the drive out there, and they're playing X wing as well, I'm going to play X wing instead of LCG.  Oh star wars, why must you have so many awesome games to choose from?

I'm from Birch Run, Michigan.

Trying to find people to play has been an issue.
I have one friend that plays it, and has bought most of the cards.

Hopefully in 2014, I'll be able to play much more, as the game is starting to blossom :)