• Announcements

• FFG Fra

Upcoming Changes to the Fantasy Flight Games Forums   01/20/2017

Hello Fantasy Flight Games forum community!   This week, we will be making some important changes to your Fantasy Flight Games community account and the way that you log into the Fantasy Flight Games community forums and web store.   We have been working hard to integrate with the rest of the Asmodee group, and we are happy to announce a unified way to access all the websites and apps made by Fantasy Flight Games, Days of Wonder, and Asmodee!   For most users, nothing will change: you will still log into the Fantasy Flight Games forums using your current login name and password. Only the login user interface will be new.   For a few users, your credentials might be slightly changed. For example, this could happen to users who have both a Fantasy Flight Games and Days of Wonder account, or in the case of conflicting login names across platforms. When these situations occur, special e-mails will be sent to those users with an easy explanation about those changes and what steps to take next. For any of you receiving those e-mails, please make sure to follow the instructions carefully.   Remember, official communications from Fantasy Flight Games or Asmodee.Net will never ask for your password.   What are the benefits for you as a player? Using a unified account to access all of our web services and apps makes your life simpler. Over time, you will see new features emerging, such as keeping all of your friends under a single account, finding friends easily in apps with online play, or developing your personal profile by adding to your board games collection. These are just some of the features that you will see during the next year, once this important technical step is complete.   Important note: The migration of the forums to our new system will take place on Tuesday, January 24th. The forums will be offline for about two hours during that time. Once the migration is complete, older forum posts may look strange for up to 24 hours as we rebuild them in our new system.   We can’t wait to connect our board game communities and build bridges between universes, game systems, players, events, groups, game clubs, and more! This is only the first step in bringing people and games closer together. For more information, read our FAQ at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/.   Best regards,   The Fantasy Flight Games Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DylanRPG

I proudly present: every Talent Tree in pdf form!

77 posts in this topic

UPDATE 6: Added Table of Contents for convenience and fixed an error on the Force Sensitive Exile Tree (Convincing Demeanor was listed once where Quick Draw should have been used)

UPDATE 5: Edited the symbols used for Force Powers. They are no longer the size of rancors.

UPDATE 4: Fixed the description of the Move Power Tree to accurately reflect Move (previously it was using the Sense description)

UPDATE 3: Implemented fixes for Marauder and Thief Talent Trees.

UPDATE 2: The description for the Toughened Talent has been fixed on Trees where it listed "+1 Wound Threshold" instead of "+2".

UPDATE 1:  Edited Move talent tree with lots of fixes

Hello everyone. I've been hard at work all day (and for a couple weeks off and on I guess) making my own custom printable talent trees.

I've made them all, including the Force Sensitive Exile and Force Power Trees.

I've put them in one pdf file. You can print them all, or if you want to print just one Talent Tree, it's as simple as telling your printer which page.

These are NOT scans of the Core Rulebook (as you can tell), but if Fantasy Flight Games wishes me to take this down, I of course will. To my knowledge what I have done is allowed, but I know some posters have sought clarification without answer yet.

If anyone finds any mistakes, let me know, and I will look into it.

The link to the google drive file is below. Enjoy!

Please note: I am aware others are working on similar projects. This file is not meant to replace anyone else's work--if you like someone else's version, use that one! I am just happy to contribute.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2QK8Jx23CcyQnVReXkwOFB0X1E/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by DylanRPG

Great stuff. Definately plan to use. I especially like that it isn't too ink intensive, so all my players can have their own copies at the table with them to mark up.

E

DylanRPG likes this

I hope you don't mind getting some notes on errors. Toughness is +2 Wound threshold. I see it wrong in the first row of the Gadgeteer tree. I haven't looked further yet.

Far from minding, I encourage corrections. I'd like it to be accurate.

There are some small differences between my trees and the book where I figured they left something out that was in the final beta notes, but this particular one sounds like a typo on my end.

I'm a little worried some of my Force power trees are off ... I had to correct the Move tree quite a bit because I was using a very old version.

But yeah, keep the corrections coming.

Love these, but just one thing that may make the force trees look a bit better. Make the dark/light side symbold a bit smaller :-)

But they are great for the players, so they can simply cross off talents they have bought :-)

DylanRPG likes this

Love these, but just one thing that may make the force trees look a bit better. Make the dark/light side symbold a bit smaller :-)

But they are great for the players, so they can simply cross off talents they have bought :-)

I completely agree. :) I'll work on it.

Thanks for these, really helped us out last night!

However, while going over them I have found some needed changes:

Marauder 15pt talent "Brace" should be "Frenzied Attack"

Thief 15pt talent "Toughened" should be "Grit"

Thief 15pt talent "Black Market Contacts" should be "Rapid Reaction"

Thief 15pt talent "Side Step" should be "Shortcut"

Again, though, great work here and I'll keep downloading as you update them.

Edited by siddieb
DylanRPG likes this

I wouldn't add a registered trademark symbol on a document like this. Another symbol would be fine. OP you retconned changes from the core book to the last beta update? Can you detail those because for all we know the rollback on those changes could be intentional.

I wouldn't add a registered trademark symbol on a document like this. Another symbol would be fine. OP you retconned changes from the core book to the last beta update? Can you detail those because for all we know the rollback on those changes could be intentional.

Actually I was typing on my Nook tablet. I typed an R with ( ) around them, but for some reason it changed.

Thief 15pt talent "Black Market Contacts" should be "Raped Reaction"

Not to make light of a horrific situation, but I'm not sure that I'd want to read the description for "Raped Reaction."

Thank you for catching these, they have been fixed and the download now reflects these changes :)

There are only two instances I can think of where I purposely used the latest Beta version.

The first instance i am very confident of. It occurs in the Move Power Tree, in the first Control upgrade. In the Core Rulebook, it says that when you are moving objects fast, they deal damage equal to their silhouette multiplied by 10. The problem with this, of course, is that objects with a silhouette of 0 will deal 0 damage (0 * 10 = 0). So I noticed in the latest Beta notes that this was fixed to say that objects with a silhouette of 0 deal 5 damage, and objects of silhouette 1 or above deal damage equal to their silhouette multiplied by 10 as normal.

The really opened the gates for me as I realized there must be changes that got accidentally left out in the Talent Trees. 

The second instance occurs in the Scholar Talent Tree. In the Core Rulebook on the top row to the far right is the Brace Talent, and on the bottom row to the far right is the Toughened Talent. In the latest Beta notes, these two Talents have switched places. This makes sense to me because I don't often see "Toughened" that far down the Talent Tree, especially when it only occurs once in the tree. I could be wrong on this one, but the Beta version makes more sense to me here.

I love them as well. My suggestion would be to add (R) next to the titles of those that are ranked for easy reference.

I can do this. I also plan on adding a table of contents so the specific trees you're looking for can easily be found.

Not to make light of a horrific situation, but I'm not sure that I'd want to read the description for "Raped Reaction."

Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by siddieb

There are only two instances I can think of where I purposely used the latest Beta version.

The first instance i am very confident of. It occurs in the Move Power Tree, in the first Control upgrade. In the Core Rulebook, it says that when you are moving objects fast, they deal damage equal to their silhouette multiplied by 10. The problem with this, of course, is that objects with a silhouette of 0 will deal 0 damage (0 * 10 = 0). So I noticed in the latest Beta notes that this was fixed to say that objects with a silhouette of 0 deal 5 damage, and objects of silhouette 1 or above deal damage equal to their silhouette multiplied by 10 as normal.

The really opened the gates for me as I realized there must be changes that got accidentally left out in the Talent Trees. 

The second instance occurs in the Scholar Talent Tree. In the Core Rulebook on the top row to the far right is the Brace Talent, and on the bottom row to the far right is the Toughened Talent. In the latest Beta notes, these two Talents have switched places. This makes sense to me because I don't often see "Toughened" that far down the Talent Tree, especially when it only occurs once in the tree. I could be wrong on this one, but the Beta version makes more sense to me here.

Just checked Core Rulebook, and under the description for Control Upgrade (Pg. 284 under the power tree) it specifically states halfway down the paragraph "Silhouette 0 objects deal 5 damage, while other objects deal damage equal to 10 times their silhouette."

Also, in case you haven't noticed it while updating the Move tree previously, you have the description text for Influence in the Move Basic Power box.

Thanks for getting these updates done so quickly!