Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DylanRPG

I proudly present: every Talent Tree in pdf form!

77 posts in this topic

Of course what someone needs to do is put together a completely comprehensive one that covers the new ones from AoR too. . . .

You might be interested in Aramis' trait tables, which include the Age of Rebellion specializations. I don't follow the beta, so I can't tell if they're up to date.

I am getting "file does not exist" messages.

I am eager to see this work.

MAKE WITH THE FIXING!

:D

I'm seeing the same thing

Hi all,

I am getting "file does not exist" messages.

I am eager to see this work.

MAKE WITH THE FIXING!

:D

I'm seeing the same thing

Really, I just downloaded the bw version.

Peace

Simon

Just go here: http://beggingforxp.com/2014/star-wars-talent-sheets/

They are up to date and very professional looking.

Well, they are professional looking, and have a lot of info, but it is not completely up to date, since it's missing the Colonist Signature Abilities, and doesn't have anything from the Age of Rebellion book.

Neither of those are publicly available in their finished forms. You might just as well complain that the Force and Destiny Beta's trees are not there.

whafrog, sonovabith, kaosoe and 2 others like this

Just go here: http://beggingforxp.com/2014/star-wars-talent-sheets/

They are up to date and very professional looking.

Well, they are professional looking, and have a lot of info, but it is not completely up to date, since it's missing the Colonist Signature Abilities, and doesn't have anything from the Age of Rebellion book.

Neither of those are publicly available in their finished forms. You might just as well complain that the Force and Destiny Beta's trees are not there.

Wasn't AoR supposed to have been made available at the end of May? And I thought the Colonist book was out...

Yeah, AoR has been slated for July (about the 6th if you take Amazon's listing at face value), and Far Horizons was only recently announced for a Q3 2014 release (probably a September release since August is GenCon month).

While the AoR Beta is available, there's no telling what may have gotten shifted around in the months between when the Beta period closed and when the material was finalized.

The AoR talents will be up shortly after release of the book. I'll also include updates to the EotE trees (minor corrections).

Jamwes likes this

Hmm. Have you uploaded the finished code to the github repo? I forked a copy and I was going to contribute some changes back, but I don’t want to re-do any of the work you’ve already done.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

ronix likes this

Looking at the talent trees makes me wonder.

Smuggler Talent Tree

Do you really have to purchase all the way down to the 25 point talents, then switch the row to get to the 10 point talents "Black Market Contacts" and "Convincing Demeanor"?

Sofia Corba

Although their not a separate resource, you can include trees for talents, Force abilities, and signature abilities when you print a character sheet in my character generator.  It'll also check the items you've bought.  To have them be part of your character sheet, just click "Options" and check which trees you want included.

They're not fonts, they're images in the Data\VehicleSilhouettes folder.  They're named after the vehicle key.

Any chance of getting any of these as templates, so we can make our own talent trees? I'm currently working on updating someone's partially completed Fantasy conversion using EotE rules and would love to put it into a nicer looking format once I'm done working in excel.

If you don't want to make it public for whatever reason you can message me and we can just use it for this project.

Edited by Blue Dog

Hmm. Have you uploaded the finished code to the github repo? I forked a copy and I was going to contribute some changes back, but I don’t want to re-do any of the work you’ve already done.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Should do - the stuff on Github is the latest stuff.

Also: "Far Horizons" sheets have been added to the talent trees above.

Liloki, kaosoe and bradknowles like this