Sign in to follow this  
Jegergryte

The Star Wars

Coming as comic books this autumn, The Star Wars - early script from 1974 as I understand it, follow the ageing General Luke Skywalker and Jedi Annikin Starkiller as they take on one the Sith 100 and the Space Fortress! Meet green alien Han Solo and meet rebel agent Klieg Whitsun for the first time.

I know I'm looking forward to this, even if it perhaps is more fitting for AoR, I think we can find a lot of inspiration here.

Edited by Jegergryte

All of the characters are taken from early concept sketches for the movie.

The story is going to be similar to Akira Kurosawa's "Hidden Fortress" which the original script was based on. There is a 1974 script floating around the Internet where you can read the early version also.

This and the concept art book coming out in October have me really excited.   This is a good year for Star Wars (with the exception of the apparent death of 1313)

This and the concept art book coming out in October have me really excited.   This is a good year for Star Wars (with the exception of the apparent death of 1313)

I've pre-ordered the concept art book.  I hope every McQuarrie Star Wars drawing is in there.  I love that stuff.

Yeah I heard about this a while ago. The news came out shortly after April 1st and many thought it was a joke. Sounds very cool to me though. Stormtroopers with laser swords and such. Looking forward to it but I'll have to wait for the graphic book release. Never pick up individual comics anymore.