Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rockstar819

Looking for players in south Florida

8 posts in this topic

Hi I live in coral springs,FL.

I am thinking about getting this game. But still not sure. The looks great but if I do get it we can play if you want too everyone said to get two core sets but I just don't know.

We can play. I have 2 core sets, 2 Edge of darkness, and all the force packs. I'd recommend getting everything you can afford if you want to have the most deck options. I also play a lot, so I like variety. Where do you play at?

We have a group in Miami that plays every Thursday if you are interested.  It may be too far of a drive but it is a sold group of players that are lots of fun to play with.

We are starting league play next week Thursday September 5th.  Let me know if you want more details.

I appreciate the invite but Miami is too for for me for regular gaming. I could probably make the occasional region tournament though.. 

Since I'm back from Peru, I can play a few games in Coral Springs until I move back down to Miami.  What location do people play at in Broward County?

I'm going to be meeting up with Solo_Man_Swp in West Palm at Past, Present, and Future Comics sometime this week I think. Personal message me if you'd like to meet up. 

ST1200, when you move back to miami, come check out Sunshine Adventure Gaming on Bird Road.  We do league night on Thursdays and have a solid group as that other guy said.