Sign in to follow this  
Hrathen

Fan Run Tournament in Salt Lake City Area, UT

I'm planning on being there on Saturday, but I might not be able to get there until about 1pm. Just FYI

Sounds good.  I know 2 people had to drop out because of a high school reunion.  I'm not sure who else will be there, but one of the employees said he would try to make it.

It was great to meet and play a game this afternoon, Ken-Obi. Let's do it again soon!

Absolutely!  Other people missed out, so hopefully we can get a few more next time.  I'd never played a 300 point battle before, that was fun too, especially since we all took at least half our pilots as named pilots (less models == faster play).

FYI - I've chatted with the owner (Geoff) and I've volunteered to run two game demos, one Thurs Oct 10th at 7:30 and the other on Saturday the 19th at 1:00.  I'm actually showing both XWMG and Star Trek Attack Wing at the same time, so if anybody knows somebody that might be interested, that would be a great time for them to check out either game.  Geoff said he was thinking about offering a little discount on both games to anybody that comes.

I'm always up for a game sometime if anyone is interested. I'm usually free on one or two weeknights per week and most Saturdays for a game or two.

Won't be able to make it on the 19th but I hope everyone has a great time!

We will be playing at the Game Haven out in Tooele on Saturday the 26th in the evening if anyone would like to come.  We should be there around 8:00.  Thre are a couple of people planning on comming already and the more the merrier.

Anybody interested in playing Thurs Dec 26th at Game Haven in WJ?  I've volunteered to run a demo for people who get the game for Christmas, followed by a casual play session, so I need to pick a day to run it.

I would probably be free sometime that day for a few games. I'm sure I'll have some new ships I will be dying to try out by then too.

I may have to work that day though so the evening would probably be best.

Edited by jasonkw