Sign in to follow this  
TheLightdarker

The LOTR LCG Progression Series

Glaurung: I really hope you will do 3-4 player session. That was couple great ones before progression series. Road to Rivendell and Foundation of Stone. Amazing cool videos!

I hope we can see some in the future.

I agree.

Why don't we see anymore videos with Brandon &Co. from COTR?

What about Brandon+Mitchking+Matthew? Or Brian+Mitchking+Matthew+Brandon?

Edited by rekath16

Oh, lots of different reasons. For some, their interest in the game itself has waned over time, and for others, they've just gotten increasingly busy - kids, work, other hobbies, etc. That, combined with scheduling conflicts (primarily because of yours truly), makes COTR as a whole a little bit of a tricky affair to record, let alone any additional projects. It's certainly something that could and likely will happen in the future, though.

To everyone else, very glad to hear you're enjoying the series! New episodes should be due out soon, and I'll be headed home to work on editing together our playthrough of The Steward's Fear in just a few minutes, actually. ^_^

Edited by TheLightdarker

Oh, lots of different reasons. For some, their interest in the game itself has waned over time, and for others, they've just gotten increasingly busy - kids, work, other hobbies, etc. That, combined with scheduling conflicts (primarily because of yours truly), makes COTR as a whole a little bit of a tricky affair to record, let alone any additional projects. It's certainly something that could and likely will happen in the future, though.

I didnt know that "some" lost interest in the game, honestly I can hardly imagine who... But I hope, you use your influence and your rethorical eloquence to convince them to do that asap.

To everyone else, very glad to hear you're enjoying the series! New episodes should be due out soon, and I'll be headed home to work on editing together our playthrough of The Steward's Fear in just a few minutes, actually. ^_^

You arn't skipping Battle of the five armies are you?

You arn't skipping Battle of the five armies are you?

nope, it's recorded - but i warn you, it was recorded over a month ago - so you might see a return of "tired" matthew, haha!