Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswarlord

Printable talent trees

I can understand that FFG may not be able to put out a PDF of the main rulebook because of the agreement with LucasArts/Disney, but will there be printable talent tree pages available?

I know the book says you can photocopy them for personal use, but I'd rather not damage my pretty but pricey book trying to fold it flat onto a photocopier or scanner bed.

Thanks. 

CW :)

I'd also like a printable version of the galaxy map. It's beautiful but spanning two pages is going to affect the book - my groups travel a lot.

I'd love that too - the galaxy map is just amazing.

EDIT: Also, BOOM! 3000 posts!

Edited by MILLANDSON

I'd also like a printable version of the galaxy map. It's beautiful but spanning two pages is going to affect the book - my groups travel a lot.

EDIT: Also, a list of planets with coordinates :ph34r:

Are there actually coordinates for each planet?

No. But the map has a coordination system, so for instance looking up P,14 you will find Cularin and a few other planets within that area. So its map coordinates, not by specific planets.

Perhaps I'll make one when I'm bored. It's a rather large undertaking I think... :ph34r:

I made a few of these. I'm unsure if I'll make more, but I posted them on the forum today. It's the topic entitled "Talent Tree Handouts".

They are very simple, but I think they look nice.

DylanRPG

What did you use to make these? I was thinking of making some up and really like the look of yours, and i want to be able to add to it as new books release.

Thanks

Aric

No. But the map has a coordination system, so for instance looking up P,14 you will find Cularin and a few other planets within that area. So its map coordinates, not by specific planets.

Perhaps I'll make one when I'm bored. It's a rather large undertaking I think... :ph34r:

The Star Wars Essential Atlas already has this as the map in the core rules is essentially the same map from this book. (note: just click on Online Appendix)

http://starwars.com/atlas/

Edited by mrvander

aramis

I really like yours, will try them out during the next session. Will you be updating these as new books come out?

Can I as why yo didn't included the symbol key on each career sheet?

Aric

aramis

I really like yours, will try them out during the next session. Will you be updating these as new books come out?

Can I as why yo didn't included the symbol key on each career sheet?

Aric

As I get them. 

I'll go ahead and throw mine into the ring:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6y4ixgwbsiiqe3b/Talent%20Trees.pdf

I have been seriously distracted from finishing my talent trees.  Seeing these, I would be ready to stop working on them completely. 

There is one simple change that I think would be helpful, and that is a grayscale friendly version.  On my black and white printer, the red and blue are too similar to discern which talents are active and which are passive.  If you had a version of this with black for active talents and a lighter gray for passive talents, that would be amazing.