Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drathen

Character Art requests

4 posts in this topic

Hi there!

I'm looking for a precise draw to make a present to a player. If you can or are interested just tell me please!

In Year 2000 I begin a campaign with a friend and that campaign stills active today. He's characters has lived a lot of experiences and this last years we tried to put a "face" on his char and his "NPC" wife. We look tons of pictures on internet but not so much luck, so, if you can help us with that, I'll thank it a lot :)

I just watched your deviant gallery and your style looks awesome! (I'm Bouldegarde there)

So thanks for your initiative and take care!

Hi there!

I'm looking for a precise draw to make a present to a player. If you can or are interested just tell me please!

In Year 2000 I begin a campaign with a friend and that campaign stills active today. He's characters has lived a lot of experiences and this last years we tried to put a "face" on his char and his "NPC" wife. We look tons of pictures on internet but not so much luck, so, if you can help us with that, I'll thank it a lot :)

I just watched your deviant gallery and your style looks awesome! (I'm Bouldegarde there)

So thanks for your initiative and take care!

Yeah I can see what I can do! Give me the rundown of the character description or you can even message me on my deviant page! :)

Josep Maria likes this