Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slow

Shaggydog and some dragons

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I am new on this forum, and i come here with some questions about what seems to be "common sens".
here is my issue:

- As Viserion's taxt said, when you win a challenge with Viserion and only other dragons, yu can destroy a land. But in a multiplayer game, if you read the card, you just can attack a player A to destroy a land owned by the player B... So, is there any errata or is this really what the card means ?

- Shaggydog allows your direwolf to kneel to put -2 str on attacking character. Can you do it while a player A attack a playr B, and you are the player C ?

Thank you for reading!

Hello everyone, 

I am new on this forum, and i come here with some questions about what seems to be "common sens".

here is my issue:

- As Viserion's taxt said, when you win a challenge with Viserion and only other dragons, yu can destroy a land. But in a multiplayer game, if you read the card, you just can attack a player A to destroy a land owned by the player B... So, is there any errata or is this really what the card means ?

- Shaggydog allows your direwolf to kneel to put -2 str on attacking character. Can you do it while a player A attack a playr B, and you are the player C ?

Thank you for reading!

Yes to both; if it doesn't specify the attacking or defending player, you're free to choose any player/attacking character etc. It makes for very interesting melee strategies - there are a lot of effects like those you wouldn't otherwise think of. One fun one is Lethal Counterattack.

Edited by -Istaril