Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
magni2

We should see Edge of Darkness by Tuesday

37 posts in this topic

Yeah, we gotta have some sort of party or somthing ... i cant do anything in july bout how about i host an Edge of Darkness event @ tower in early August?  We could prolly get a new game night kit!

That would be very surprising since it still has not been updated to Shipping Now.

I've heard the FFG guys had the week off for the holiday and that's why the shipping info hasn't been updated

That would be very surprising since it still has not been updated to Shipping Now.

I've heard the FFG guys had the week off for the holiday and that's why the shipping info hasn't been updated

Other stuff has been updated however to in stores now so I don't think that is entirely true.

Other stuff has been updated however to in stores now so I don't think that is entirely true.

All of their product has disappeared from 'shipping now'.  Something strange is afoot at the Circle K..

Everything that was shipping now yesterday is today listed as in the stores. It is odd that nothing at all is now shipping in the upcoming page. I have never seen that before.

Our local retailer mentioned that it is on the distributor ship list for next week. (Chicago Area)

Our local retailer mentioned that it is on the distributor ship list for next week. (Chicago Area)

As in, your store will have it this coming week?

I think we will see it on tuesday at tower games here in the twin cities.  Ill be making a visit :-)

Anyone here any more info about this releasing this week? My LGS says he will have it this week.

Considering it was 'on the boat' the exact same time as "Assault on Echo Base", I'd hope it'd be showing up very soon.

It was on the boat a few days after Assault on Echo Base. It likely arrived a while ago to their warehouses though.

It's just shipping out this week so most places won't see it till next week by the time it actually arrives in stores.

Edited by Toqtamish
Sephirex likes this

How late is Tower open on Tuesday?  How early will you let us know that you have them, if you actually get them tomorrow?

Is there a cheaper place on line people buy from? I am buying ne from the shop, but of there are cheaper ones, I have a few guys interested.

Is there a cheaper place on line people buy from? I am buying ne from the shop, but of there are cheaper ones, I have a few guys interested.

I use Miniature market when I order stuff online.

CoolStuffInc is another reputable site, but I'd recommend by from a FLGS.  Its a bit more pricey, but there are many hidden benefits of supporting a local store in the long run.

Toqtamish likes this

If you wait a few days after release, Amazon tends to be the cheapest with best shipping options, imo

Tower has its loyalty program, so you pay up front but after you spend 100 bucks you get 10 bucks store credit.  If you play mutliple lcgs this stacks up fast.