Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mando88

Character sheets

11 posts in this topic

Are they available any where? I know they have some from beta but do they stand up in this edition ?

I wouldn't mind seeing the ship sheet and group sheet there as well.

This is the question why I came to the forums. Was really hoping someone had made them or had a good scan of them for printing. 

Reddit EotE group has what you seek.

Not a reddit person.  how would you go about searching for this group on the site?  I have tried a few things but I get like 50 results.

Kalan2 likes this

Reddit EotE group has what you seek.

Not a reddit person.  how would you go about searching for this group on the site?  I have tried a few things but I get like 50 results.

http://www.reddit.com/r/swrpg/

It's still only ~400 people, but it's been pretty good for a reddit forum. No major flaming that I've seen so far

Hm, they're gone. If it's any consolation they were only middle-of-the-road quality wise. Surely this is something FFG will post soon enough. Lord knows I'm not mangling my hardcover over something I could probably just make myself. There's a game to be played here, though...because I know the second that I'm done investing time into building form-fillable, custom talent trees and ship sheets, they'll post them up on the support page.