Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shamrock

Got my books!

66 posts in this topic

Just letting yous know that I got my books today from my local game store.  If yours hasn't gotten them in yet, they will soon.

I placed an order with Miniature Market.  Still no word on shipping confirmation.  Keep us posted with your impressions!

I placed an order with Miniature Market.  Still no word on shipping confirmation.  Keep us posted with your impressions!

I ordered from Minature Market as well.  Still no word on shipping confirmation...

I ordered from Minature Market as well.  Still no word on shipping confirmation...

Just sent them an email. Will let you know what they say. I will be upset if they didn't ship it, I ordered back when they still showed over 100 copies available.

Sounds like most of the Cool Stuff pre-orders along the east coast should deliver today, for anyone who went that route.

o/  Should be sitting on my doorstep when I get home!

I too am waiting for my Miniature Market shipping conformation.

Edit: I see the EotE stuff is listed as New Arrivals now and not pre-orders anymore (and the core books is out of stock) so it seems they have the stuff now.

The adventure Beyond the Rim is now listed for pre-order.

Edited by fjw70

Got my stuff from coolstuffinc today! 

I have to say, the Core book is amazing...just amazing.  Very well done.   The GM kit?  Wow....Best quality GM screen I've ever seen.  It's not a flimsy cardstock, or even a heavy cardstock.  It's basically a 'hardcover' quality.  All worth every penny and then some.   I honestly didn't intend on going back over what I already know and rereading the book much, but after seeing it now, I actually intend to spend a few days going cover to cover on it.

I too am waiting for my Miniature Market shipping conformation.

Edit: I see the EotE stuff is listed as New Arrivals now and not pre-orders anymore (and the core books is out of stock) so it seems they have the stuff now.

The adventure Beyond the Rim is now listed for pre-order.

Yeah, I couldn't help but email them. I am always nervous when doing business with a new web store. All I have received so far is an automated response that it's being checked into.

Mine were shipped on Monday. I'm hopping to get them today (the postman still have 3 more hours to deliver them) or tomorrow.

fjw70 likes this

Just picked up the corebook, GM screen, and dice pack from the FLGS.  The guy at the register apparently knew me well enough to point me directly to where they were before I could even say hello.  That or he had a lot of folks asking if they had the books in.

Just picked up my copies at Game Depot in Tempe, AZ.  I had pre-ordered so I got my Core Book, GM Screen and a pack of dice for 10% off.  SWEET!

Yancy

Mine are on the way. I'm really hoping that I get it tomorrow. I think it will probably early next week though.

Beldar

Miniature Market just sent my shipping notice! No tracking number but I have 2 day shipping so if I don't see em by Wednesday, I will check back. Woohoo!

Haven't received shipping confirmation from miniature market, yet.  They posted a notice on their main site that shipping may be delayed due to high volume.

Received shipping confirmation from Miniature Market as well. Now to wait for it to get to Canada... I'll have to be as patient and polite as we're all supposed to be... :P

Many places in Denver, CO now have the books, one of my players got his at one store, and I got mine at another.  FLGS staff anticipate these will not last long!

ValiantOne likes this

Many places in Denver, CO now have the books, one of my players got his at one store, and I got mine at another.  FLGS staff anticipate these will not last long!

I am based in Denver as well. I ordered mine from CoolStuff, so I have to wait until Tuesday! :( By the way, I know we can't say store names here. but did one of you get one from the store with the initials B&R? Just curious...