Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kennon

Weird

23 posts in this topic

Hopefully we can get these boards up and running again.

I'm still amazed when I have these load up in seconds rareth than in minutes.

Also some of the new functions here seem very useful.

Ya the boards seem great now but all the disscutions are on other sites now. Plus their is not much to talk about till the new restricted list hits.

Soabchad likes this

Yeah, the tough part is going to be remembering to work these back in the rotation of sites that I visit. Still, at least I'll have a reason to post about the new episode releases here.

On what Darknoj said though, any guesses on when the next FAQ hits? I'm voting 2 weeks from now.

I dig 'em.  Much better than the old ones (finally.)  Good work FFG, I hope we get some sweet discussion going on.

Also, do the avatars seem bizarrely small to anyone else?

It's funny, they weren't until I signed in.  Now, I agree.

Ah, it's good to be back here. Hope this place will pick up.

On what Darknoj said though, any guesses on when the next FAQ hits? I'm voting 2 weeks from now.

Two weeks would be my guess too. Next week seems possible too.

Honestly, I'm not sure that having these forums work is a good thing. The online community is already divided between Agotcards and Cardgamedb among others. Ideally we'd have everything in one place.

Kennon likes this

They've shrunken the Avatars and stripped all the border dross that was clogging traffic.
Now everything loads in seconds.
Better late than never.

Honestly, I'm not sure that having these forums work is a good thing. The online community is already divided between Agotcards and Cardgamedb among others. Ideally we'd have everything in one place.

I don't think they are split all that much.  Anyone who cares enough to visit one of those places, probably visits the other.

Well that's sure going to make things hard to keep track of.

I know what you mean. My heart was making a small leap when I saw ktom's Army of the Faithful avatar up in this thread, but then it was only Istaril assuming the hue of his erstwhile mentor. I think the two of them have some sort of Sith Master and Apprentice thing going on. With ktom missing, I guess Istaril thought he needed only usurp the outer trappings of ktom's power to become rules-master in truth. But there will be a reckoning. I'm looking forward to ktom coming back out of nowhere and kicking Istaril's ass, Revan-style.

-Istaril likes this

Well that's sure going to make things hard to keep track of.

I know what you mean. My heart was making a small leap when I saw ktom's Army of the Faithful avatar up in this thread, but then it was only Istaril assuming the hue of his erstwhile mentor. I think the two of them have some sort of Sith Master and Apprentice thing going on. With ktom missing, I guess Istaril thought he needed only usurp the outer trappings of ktom's power to become rules-master in truth. But there will be a reckoning. I'm looking forward to ktom coming back out of nowhere and kicking Istaril's ass, Revan-style.

This... this is a great post.

My reasoning wasn't quite as sinister, but I was secretly hoping that by usurping his avatar, I'd bring him back out of hiding. I still want my Seductive Promise back.

Edited by -Istaril

Well, i for one have never been one to search other sites for dicsussion - so I am pleased that we seem to have a fucntional forum here at the game's center for conversation and analysis.

Edited by Stag Lord

I'm sure the discussion will pick back up. This is my first time back here in quite awhile. Many people are busy during the summer months, and we just had a big holiday weekend.

Kudos to FFG for forums that work again.

Edited by HoyaLawya