Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GM Chris

FFG SVP Steve Horvath joins the Order 66 Podcast this Sunday...

12 posts in this topic

That's right - the Core Rulebook lives and breathes, and it happens to be in OUR hot little hands over at the Order 66 Podcast!

This Sunday, a new episode of the Order 66 Podcast is coming at you - with extra special helpings of epic.  To provide this (appropriate) amount of epic, we're welcoming a very special guest to this landmark episode: Senior Vice President of Fantasy Flight Games, Steve Horvath.

Steve will be joining us to talk about the Core Book for EotE, it's production and design direction, and the future of the Star Wars Line at FFG. It should be an awesome show - and YOU should all join us LIVE!

The live simulcast of the show and listener live-chat will begin at 8:30pm CST, Sunday, July 7. BE THERE!  (Or... be somewhere else... either way, just "be"  ;) .)

http://www.justin.tv/d20radio

Edited by GM Chris

I think the podcasts are a great way for FFG peeps to interact with the community without, not to put too fine a point on it, being set upon by the internet crazies. like me.

Most entertaining. Keep up the good work.

I just can't seem to get into podcasts, but I am keen on getting the info... so hopefully someone will come back here and recap all the juicy details, when all is said and done!