Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AngryKutu

Looking for Dark Heresy

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I always liked the warhammer 40k universe from games and such and recently, I heard about Dark Heresy and what it is. So after reading most of the rules I would like to do the roleplay and searching for threads/people that play it has led me here.

So anybody knows where I can do the role play? Any info would make me glad:)!

Well, for that we would need more informations:

What country are you living in? What are the languages you speak fluently so you can roleplay with them? What city do you live in?

Well, for that we would need more informations:

What country are you living in? What are the languages you speak fluently so you can roleplay with them? What city do you live in?

Athens, Greece and I speak my language and english fluently enough for roleplaying.

Well, you live in Athens, should not be that hard to find a group in such a big city. Are there any hobby-centers around? Maybe some specialized shops? Mostly you can enter the RPG scene in these if you ask the owners for information. But if you prefer a gaming group on the internet there might be some in forums like the Fantasy Grounds one or other online communities. To find a gaming group on the net in these forums might be difficult.