Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I. J. Thompson

New forums are live! (as you know) :D

43 posts in this topic

I'm sure there's a better place to say this, but I'm just really happy to see that the new forums are live and lookin' good. Well, they don't look that good, but they load, and that's good enough for me!

Couldn't seem to select my prior avatar though, so I guess I'll be Ellen Tigh for a while.

Anyway, can't wait to get my EotE book this week! :)

So far, the new forums seem to be a tremendous improvement! I'm impressed...it seems like all of the changes to forums I frequent have been for the worse lately.

My old avatar seem to be missing as well. And spell check works! Now we need a dice roller and a pbp section :)

Edited by Hunterindarkness

It's also interesting that we've now got post counts, so we can see who the resident motormouths are.

*Looks at own post count*

Yeah, sounds about right :lol:

Though I do miss the Jon Snow forum avatar I had.  I wonder when we can expect to start seeing some more Star Wars ones, particularly with EotE now on shelves.

Just trying something. What do the 6 glyphs below look like on your end? (Looks as intended on my screen but not sure how it looks on different platforms):

⧫ ■   

Edited by Aazlain
I. J. Thompson likes this

Just trying something. What do the 6 glyphs below look like on your end? (Looks as intended on my screen but not sure how it looks on different platforms):

⧫ ■   

The first two are barely viable, just two vertical lines each. 3 is a black square, 4 is a blue square, 5 is a hollow yellow square, and 6 is a hollow red square

They look like the EotE dice, to me!

Purple diamond, green diamond, black square, blue square, yellow hexagon, red hexagon.

Great discovery... assuming you and I aren't the only ones who can see them! :D

[EDIT: I use Safari]

Edited by I. J. Thompson

⧫ ■   

I see a purple diamond a green diamond a black and blue solid square and a yellow and red Box frame.

I see a purple diamond a green diamond a black and blue solid square and a yellow and red Box frame.

Not perfect then. I'll find another way. Thanks. (Doesn't even look the same in all my browsers)

Edited by Aazlain