Sign in to follow this  
Glaurung

Glaurung play through (youtube channel)

Ok, so Glaurung, what happened to the first quest in OHaUH?  you said you didn't get the treasures?  did you win, or was it not interesting enough to be a video or have you not loaded it up yet?  I personally never play that quest because I have played it SO many times to get the treasures with different heroes.  Again, really enjoy your videos! also, are you going to do the second hobbit?  battle of five armies can get pretty tough, but i guess not so much with one player.

Yes sounds like this but…. Many cards games I play abd there is a lot of variations about same rules. In this case Riddle quest become really fiddle in solo. Anyway probably you right….

Hey lets do something new and different :

What about to make that way…

Next step of campaign is 3 quests from second Hobbit box. Nightmare mode.

So maybe someone can siggest me a deck and herors to play? Now by the campign rules can change all heroes for free. Between boxes.

Any suggestions?

John, elaborate or change tone. We're not interested in any negatives. Instead you could have said 'I don't think that's really interesting, I would like Glaurung to try X..'

And who are "we"? Were you elected to speak for the entire forum? There is nothing "negative" about "boring", it's a simple word used to describe something regular and ordinary, usual.

Troll around? Not agreeing with somebody is considered "trolling" nowdays? Elaborating: dwarves are extremely overused, three heroes in question are from the hobbit saga and most of the hobbit saga's were played exactly with these heroes, which makes the suggested combo twice or even 4th times as overused and boring. 

Instead of being all smartass, your last post would have been sufficient. And yes, I am elected to speek for the entire forum, as the eentire forum here hates negative people.

Everybody has his own opinion and is entitled to his own. You may find that deck list boring, but that's no opinion, just a rude statemrnt. Your last post contains an opinion and we all respect that.

Just keep it cool and comfortable for everybody.

Well, if you indeed was elected to "speek for the eentire forum", do your best and learn to write properly first. And, just for the record, there was no negativity until you attacked me.

Calling his suggestion "boring" is the same thing as calling a black cat "black". You took offense and attacked me - thats whats rude and negative here. 

I am cool, but your outburst here is not.

Edited by John Constantine

Talking about being 'attacked'.. All I said was that this forum and this community like to keep posts positive and with positive feedback. This being the internet, not everybody interprets things the same way, certainly not non-native speakers. To elaborate as you did later on is way better. Instead of focusing on the 'negative' I said you did, you could've been the better guy.

Critisizing people for their writing on a universal forum doesn't make any sense either. Take a look at Glaurung himself or mndela. We're not here for a lesson English, but to talk about LotR and this card game. (I am also typing on my phone, so any errors in my typing may occur because of that)

I was appreciating other posts you made, so this did suprise me. If you felt offended, that wasn't the purpose. I just wanted to make you aware of the things I said above.

Anyway, let's leave it be. Sorry for messing up this thread. Sorry if I came over harsh John, it's easy to become angry over the internet.

I would like to see a mono Leadership deck Glaurung. :)

A deck without Spirit Glorfy. It's disgusting how common he is especially with nightmare mode where you have to maximize your decks as best a possible to survive. Hell, I'll be fine with dwarves or outlands tbh. You don't see those as nearly as much! @_@

A deck without Spirit Glorfy. It's disgusting how common he is especially with nightmare mode where you have to maximize your decks as best a possible to survive. Hell, I'll be fine with dwarves or outlands tbh. You don't see those as nearly as much! @_@

Yes im sick about Glorifindel sometimes but…. There is no alternative in solo , specially for Nightmare