Sign in to follow this  
Glaurung

Glaurung play through (youtube channel)

Cool move at the beginning - did anyone check whether Glaurung's  interpretation of the rules is correct and Prince Imrahil actually becomes a hero when he is still in someones hand and that you can play him for free? In the rule book it says "hero cards cannot move to a player’s hand or deck." however, it doesn't say they cannot "be" in someones hand..

Would that work similarly when he is in the discard? I believe in one of Beorns posts, he describes returning Imrahil as an ally card from the discard...

8 minutes ago, ParinorB said:

Cool move at the beginning - did anyone check whether Glaurung's  interpretation of the rules is correct and Prince Imrahil actually becomes a hero when he is still in someones hand and that you can play him for free? In the rule book it says "hero cards cannot move to a player’s hand or deck." however, it doesn't say they cannot "be" in someones hand..

Would that work similarly when he is in the discard? I believe in one of Beorns posts, he describes returning Imrahil as an ally card from the discard...

It doesn't work, for the simple reason that the game text on cards is not active unless they are in play. So Imrahil remains an ally as long as he is in your hand or discard pile.

16 hours ago, Seastan said:

It doesn't work, for the simple reason that the game text on cards is not active unless they are in play. So Imrahil remains an ally as long as he is in your hand or discard pile.

That's how I would have interpreted it I guess...