Sign in to follow this  
Glaurung

Glaurung play through (youtube channel)

Since i have a lot of videos about a game on youtube i put  a link here. Maybe some players dont know about it.

Here is a lot of game sessions with different quests mostly is only difficulty ones include the nightmare mode and even Dol-Guldur solo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/olegyd

Any comments welcome.

Yes I love your videos they are the best.  But  if you ask me, please do do any more Thorin and Co. deck videos since I am so sick of that deck.  The outlands was cool vs JDTA.  Keep swiching up the decks and quests.  Again your video's are my fav LOTR LCG videos. :)  Keep it up.

Khamul

Khamul The Easterling said:

Yes I love your videos they are the best.  But  if you ask me, please do do any more Thorin and Co. deck videos since I am so sick of that deck.  The outlands was cool vs JDTA.  Keep swiching up the decks and quests.  Again your video's are my fav LOTR LCG videos. :)  Keep it up.

Khamul

Ha ha ha I also tired about Thorin Complany deck so i dont think there will be more videos about it.   I Try now to build up some differents decks and so on

like the new deck using the elves. I am not really into theme decks as they usally suck a lot more than fanboys admit but it is good to see somone using the Gildor / Vilya combo for once. Cool stuff.

Great videos! Thanks for sharing them. I really liked your attempt at Journey Along the Anduin, even though you lost. I hope they come out on Print for everyone soon.

Edited by kyrie

Great videos! Thanks for sharing them. I really liked your attempt at Journey Along the Anduin, even though you lost. I hope they come out on Print for everyone soon.

I dont mind if i lost since this how you learn how to win. Art of losing is also important special in competive games.....

I really wait for hunt for gollum nightmare and KD nightmare. Should be awesome

Hey Glaurung, what do you say of doing OtD quests number 2 or 3?  There isn't really any Session reports or videos of that except for Progression Series.  Are you planning on doing more videos soon?  What quests do you plan on doing?

Sorry for long answer i was busy a bit. What is mean Otd quests?

Yes i plan to make a Hobbit story but use only cards from core set and both Hobbit boxes. Include the heroes. And if hero i dead cannot use him anymore. Should be fun and challenge. In this case there is a point maybe to use Bilbo events and tresures cards

Hey Glaurung, what do you say of doing OtD quests number 2 or 3?  There isn't really any Session reports or videos of that except for Progression Series.  Are you planning on doing more videos soon?  What quests do you plan on doing?

Sorry for long answer i was busy a bit. What is mean Otd quests?

Yes i plan to make a Hobbit story but use only cards from core set and both Hobbit boxes. Include the heroes. And if hero i dead cannot use him anymore. Should be fun and challenge. In this case there is a point maybe to use Bilbo events and tresures cards

OTD=On The Doorstep(second Hobbit box)

*O*n *T*he *D*oorstep.  Can totally understand if your busy (I sure am) but when can I expect more videos?  I would much more prefer the HObbit on the Doorstep quests videos since Over Hill and Under hill are very simple and easy (to me at least) but totally up to you.

Thanks,

Khamul

Could you record a Return To Mirkwood or Lonely Mountain or Battle of Five armies play?  (Even Better all 3 :D)

Could you record a Return To Mirkwood or Lonely Mountain or Battle of Five armies play?  (Even Better all 3 :D)

Ok i will do 5 armies soon

Yeah, watching your session reports since Shadow and Flame. They're cool to see and you can learn some strategies every now and then.

Eager to know if you'll do some more, like Morgul Vale, Stone of Erech or Black Riders!

What deck did you use?

Dunhere deck. I call it Dunhere fury! Actually this deck made by tracker1. Very cool deck!

I take a courage to name it myself hope tracker will not angry on me…..

That's cool with me. I look forward to seeing you play it.

What deck did you use?

Dunhere deck. I call it Dunhere fury! Actually this deck made by tracker1. Very cool deck!

I take a courage to name it myself hope tracker will not angry on me…..

That's cool with me. I look forward to seeing you play it.

Ok m glad you you happy with that! Will be soon on youtube in few hours.

Yeah, watching your session reports since Shadow and Flame. They're cool to see and you can learn some strategies every now and then.

Eager to know if you'll do some more, like Morgul Vale, Stone of Erech or Black Riders!

I will do the Black Rider and Stone of Erech and also Lake-town as well.

Now i got new equipment from my friend (he is proof. photographer) so quality of my videos should be increase!

Nicely played and thanks for your kind words. It's cool to see the deck played by someone else.

One thing I had been curious about this quest is when Murzag is defeated by Dunhere in the staging area, and then we advance to stage 2 and Alcaron is added to the stating area, we are still in the combat phase, right? Correct me if I am wrong, but if Dunhere had UC on him he would then be able to hit Alcaron in the staging area before the combat phase ends. I played it both ways with attacking him and not jsut in case i was playing it wrong. It really does not make much of a difference, but it is slightly easier since when Alcaron is engaged the next round he already has damage on him. You did not play it that way, so I'm just curious if that's not legal.

Other scenarios when a quest card changes and a card is drawn that deals damage to all characters commited to the quest would still do damage since changing the quest card does not close the phase. So, it might me a legal attack on Alcaron.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for trying it.

P.S. I think you will enjoy NM CatC

Edited by Tracker1

Nicely played and thanks for your kind words. It's cool to see the deck played by someone else.

One thing I had been curious about this quest is when Murzag is defeated by Dunhere in the staging area, and then we advance to stage 2 and Alcaron is added to the stating area, we are still in the combat phase, right? Correct me if I am wrong, but if Dunhere had UC on him he would then be able to hit Alcaron in the staging area before the combat phase ends. I played it both ways with attacking him and not jsut in case i was playing it wrong. It really does not make much of a difference, but it is slightly easier since when Alcaron is engaged the next round he already has damage on him. You did not play it that way, so I'm just curious if that's not legal.

Other scenarios when a quest card changes and a card is drawn that deals damage to all characters commited to the quest would still do damage since changing the quest card does not close the phase. So, it might me a legal attack on Alcaron.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for trying it.

P.S. I think you will enjoy NM CatC

You right! I just mess it up. It was a combat and i should t Attack Alcaron but i just mess it. Thank you for pointed that.

Yes i love all NM quest mostly…..since there is a real challenge!