Nate

Compiled Resources List

I'm making a full Clone Wars campaign using the Edge of the Empire stats for NPCs, starships, equipment, etc.

Does anyone know if FFG allows fans to use the dice symbol graphics?  I want to make sure that what I'm publishing is operating within the intellectual property rights of FFG. (i.e., I don't want to get sued or otherwise be forced to take down the fan site).

I have a bunch of stuff linked in my signature. At the moment it's all for the Beta (plus updates) rules only, but as soon as I get the book in my hot little hands I'll be updating (may take me a week or two).

Gribble - just wondering how the document updates from the Beta to the Core ruleset were coming along.  Can't wait to get them!

I've finished up my black and white (mostly) talent trees.  Granted there are some super gorgeous ones floating about, so everyone has a dozen options to choose from.  But, more is better right?

A few people have poked through them for errors, so they should be pretty good to go at this point.  They include up to date page references on each talent and little bubbles to track ranks in ranked skills (maximum possible ranks are shown on the relevant talents). 

I've opened up the folder on my Google Drive for general sharing as well.  If I get asked to take them down I will, since they are all but identical in layout to the ones in the core rulebook plus or minus the style-width of a standard womp rat.  But for the time being...cheers and happy gaming!

Link is in my sig below

Edited by Callidon

I made a pdf in a presentation format, something to talk along to as one pages through it, to help explain the core principles to my players who are new to the core system and the dice. If you have new players, this may help them and you.

The Basics

Full thread here: http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/86964-the-basics-a-slideshow-to-help-new-players/

Updated pdf here

Edited by torquemadaza

I've created a tool for tracking range, I created a thread but I'll put it here too...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u91tbh35ufn77c0/RANGE_APP.pdf

Nice work and a novel idea. Do you have an photos of a constructed one? I'm a little confused in your third and fourth paragraphs. Be nice to see illustrations or photos of the device in mid-build, so as to follow more accurately.

CharlieBananas, I too am interested in seeing a finished version of it.

Also, I've added Caied's form-fillable character sheet to the list of resources.

-Nate