Nate

Compiled Resources List

so, unfortunately - jumping back into this after a few months hiatus ... and the amazing templates for careers and characters seem to be dropbox404'd.  :c  I'm not sure I saved them on my computer (doesn't seem it)

does anyone happen to have them?  (fine with direct messaging)

16 minutes ago, Bellona said:

The links on this thread need to be preserved somewhere else, before the forums here shut down on 1 February 2021.

Seconded. Some web archive site might be doing it already, but gathering up all of the rules on a less-laggy site would be best for everyone.

13 minutes ago, SuperWookie said:

Seconded. Some web archive site might be doing it already, but gathering up all of the rules on a less-laggy site would be best for everyone.

Once I clock out from work (and can switch over to personal computer from work computer), I can look at adding a forum or resources page to mySWRPG.com.

Please post where the community will be backing all of these up. I know many of us use them frequently, and thanks to all for all of the hard work.

Edited by Reuster