Nate

Compiled Resources List

Thanks for the clarification and suggestion. I've added the Trade Route Economics Spreadsheet, and created a new heading with that podcast. On the latter note, can anyone recommend other podcasts to include?

-Nate

Is there any place that has a fillable data pad for player handouts?

Thanks!

This is not a thread for discussions or asking questions. However, I think that this is a good question to ask, and would be totally appropriate as a regular thread on the forum.

Once we get an answer to this question, we can come back here and post the details, and then Nate can update the information provided here.

Is there a form fillble system sheet out there? If so can you give me a link pointer.

This is not a thread for discussions or asking questions. However, I think that this is a good question to ask, and would be totally appropriate as a regular thread on the forum.

Once we get an answer to this question, we can come back here and post the details, and then Nate can update the information provided here.

For posting to websites and the like, feel free to use these:

Triumph.pngDespair.pngSuccess.pngFailure.pngAdvantage.pngThreat.pngForce.pngForcelight.pngForcepoint.pngForcedark.pngProficiency.pngChallenge.pngAbility.pngDiffdice.pngBoost.pngSetback.png

(I'd suggest saving them locally since Aux5 may not be up forever. A ZIP file can be found here.)

Gack. Now I’m going to have to go clean these up, because the colors are off and they need to be surrounded by a white outline outside of the black outline. Oh, and they probably shouldn’t be using anti-aliasing for vertical or horizontal lines.

****. Sometimes I really hate my OCD.

EDIT: Nevertheless, I do appreciate your posting these symbols for us! Thanks!

Edited by bradknowles