Nate

Compiled Resources List

632 posts in this topic

The first fully layed-out and published fan made Star Wars eote adventure, How the Grrth Stole Life Day

It is a cartoon-sh holiday fun game. Sure, there's some silliness, but it is intended for rum and egg nog while rolling the dice. 

Besides, it has stats for Figrin D'an, Luke's friends from the Tosche Station and Bea Arthur's character from the Holiday Special: Ackmena. 

Download it and pregens at http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2uz5bqotrpbb/How_Grrth

Garrett

I have a bunch of stuff linked in my signature. At the moment it's all for the Beta (plus updates) rules only, but as soon as I get the book in my hot little hands I'll be updating (may take me a week or two).

gribble said:

I have a bunch of stuff linked in my signature. At the moment it's all for the Beta (plus updates) rules only, but as soon as I get the book in my hot little hands I'll be updating (may take me a week or two).

Your resources were a huge help in the beta, Grib, and I can't wait to get some updates for the Core Rulebook. Glad to see you're sticking around :)

Venthrac said:

Your resources were a huge help in the beta, Grib, and I can't wait to get some updates for the Core Rulebook. Glad to see you're sticking around :)

WIld horses couldn't drag me away.

:)

Raistlinrox likes this

gribble said:

Great stuff!

Gribble, I have your resources inside my Savage Worlds custom GM screen as my active eote GM screen. The official one will have to be pretty dang impressive to get me to switch,

Garrett

Gribble, I have your resources inside my Savage Worlds custom GM screen as my active eote GM screen. The official one will have to be pretty dang impressive to get me to switch,

Garrett

Ugh... I thought the upgrade was supposed to make things better! Arparently I can only have 2 lines in my signature now, and can't include links! :angry:

There might now be an alternative. It looks like I can edit my old posts, regardless of how long ago they were created. We could now compile these lists in a single post and the beginning of each thread and update as often as required. We also have the option to "follow topics". I'll experiment a bit.

The forums just jumped to lightspeed !

Edit : Ooo! Quoting seems to work much better also.

Edited by Aazlain

Cool - I guess the old signature trick was a workaround for the fact we couldn't edit/sticky posts previously!

Garrett

Good to hear they're being put to use, although I'd hate to take sales away from FFG - that certainly wasn't my intention!

Edited by gribble

Hey Gribble, do you plan to update your resources for the Core Rulebook? Or were you just planning to do that stuff for the beta?

Yep, that's the plan. My book is shipping (or is about to), so once that arrives give me a couple of weeks to digest and update.

I'm not sure how I've missed it until now, but I've added the "Ways of the Force" supplement.

-Nate

The first fully layed-out and published fan made Star Wars eote adventure, How the Grrth Stole Life Day...

GARRETT!!!  For shame!!!   ;)

I do believe I beat you out on the "first" fully laid-out and published fan-made Star Wars EotE adventure, with The Enemy of my Enemy...  (I could be wrong, though, I published it in April.)

LOL...

Which you all can download RIGHT HERE:  http://www.d20radio.com/content/module_enemyofmyenemy.zip

Edited by GM Chris
BrashFink likes this

Ugh... I thought the upgrade was supposed to make things better! Arparently I can only have 2 lines in my signature now, and can't include links!

Just to mention that the ability to add links to our signatures has been added back. We can also use more than 2 lines again. 

The first fully layed-out and published fan made Star Wars eote adventure, How the Grrth Stole Life Day...

GARRETT!!!  For shame!!!   ;)

I do believe I beat you out on the "first" fully laid-out and published fan-made Star Wars EotE adventure, with The Enemy of my Enemy...  (I could be wrong, though, I published it in April.)

LOL...

Which you all can download RIGHT HERE:  http://www.d20radio.com/content/module_enemyofmyenemy.zip

On the MediaFire download page, it shows that he uploaded this on 12-30-2012.  I'm thinking that he beat you to the punch.  None-the-less, kudos to both of you for putting these together.

On the MediaFire download page, it shows that he uploaded this on 12-30-2012.  I'm thinking that he beat you to the punch.  None-the-less, kudos to both of you for putting these together.

Owww!!!   :P

All right, Garret - you win this round!!   ;)   And it's a title I'll gladly hand over to you, buddy.

(Thanks, Farsox.)

BrashFink likes this

GM Chris, I think your TIE Advanced just got bumped into the wall of a Death Star trench and is now flipping end-over-end through space.