Gadgeteer

Survivalist

Hired Gun

------------------

Bodyguard

Marauder

Mercenary Soldier

-----------------------------------------

The following is the orginal post, and the Pilot Tree will be replaced.

-----------------------------------------

To avoid hijacking Aazlain's thread concerning his custom character sheet, I'm posting this as a separate thread.  I had never actually considered the convenience of having a printed Talent Tree sheet, but it does make sense.  Since one of my characters is specializing in the Pilot Tree, I decided to put this together:

http://rapidshare.com/files/3860280183/Pilot_Tree_LoRes.pdf

It's the only one that I have put together so far, and it's probably not useful to most;  however, most of the work is done, so it won't take me too much extra work to do the rest of the Talent Trees.

Edited by Farsox

Looks great.  A couple mistypes:

Col 1 Row 1: Full Throttle:  Last line missing an 'o' in to

Col 2 Row 3: Improved Dead to Rights: 2nd line fix 'additional'

Col 4 Row 4: Defensive Driving: 1st line fix 'defense'

Look forward to the rest of them.  Thanks for doing this.

SteelePhoenix said:

Looks great.  A couple mistypes:

Col 1 Row 1: Full Throttle:  Last line missing an 'o' in to

Col 2 Row 3: Improved Dead to Rights: 2nd line fix 'additional'

Col 4 Row 4: Defensive Driving: 1st line fix 'defense'

Look forward to the rest of them.  Thanks for doing this.

Thanks for pointing those out.  I have made the corrections and uploaded it again.  This time to MediaFire, so that it's easier to view without downloading.  Is there a specialization tree that you would like to see next?

If not, I'll probably just start from the top.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j6ortaw9q9v91t5

Any chance of seeing a "printer friendly" version for us ink challenged types? If not, I have a mind to make up some myself once I have the book.

That looks awesome though, and will look nice on my Tablet! I would say just see which ones will suit your gaming group first, and add/make them as you go.

I don't know how much of a copy/paste from the Beta rulebook this is, but one thing you can remove is the red bar for "Permanent" talents as that got removed in the early stages in the Beta (around the same time they ditched the 3 specialization limit).

Other than that, looks pretty good.

Donovan Morningfire said:

I don't know how much of a copy/paste from the Beta rulebook this is, but one thing you can remove is the red bar for "Permanent" talents as that got removed in the early stages in the Beta (around the same time they ditched the 3 specialization limit).

Other than that, looks pretty good.

Here is an update that removes the red bar: 

http://www.mediafire.com/?j6ortaw9q9v91t5

Mark It Zero said:

Any chance of seeing a "printer friendly" version for us ink challenged types? If not, I have a mind to make up some myself once I have the book.

That looks awesome though, and will look nice on my Tablet! I would say just see which ones will suit your gaming group first, and add/make them as you go.

This update also adds text for "Passive" and "Activated" talents to each box.  Now it is not solely color-coded, so you should be able to print it in grayscale.  Later, I'll create another option without the background so that it won't use up so much ink.

Not as pretty as your version, but check out my signature… they're all updated with the most recent version of the Beta rules, and I plan to update again once I get the final book.

:)

gribble said:

Not as pretty as your version, but check out my signature… they're all updated with the most recent version of the Beta rules, and I plan to update again once I get the final book.

:)

I've used your talent trees before and I noticed that the description of Improved Armor Master is missing from the first page.  Very helpful, nonetheless.

Added the Gadgeteer Specialization Tree to the original post.

Looks like you forgot to trim some of the connections.  You have every talent connected to all it's neighbors.

Very nice. I was working on my own but you're off to a good start so I'll let you do the work. :D

Might I suggest an addition? Maybe you could add a page number to each talent for easy reference. Like so:

Screen%20Shot%202013-07-12%20at%2012.34.

Could also be a nice bonus to add some sort of icon to ranked talents.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by Aazlain

Excellent work.

Very nice. I was working on my own but you're off to a good start so I'll let you do the work. :D

Might I suggest an addition? Maybe you could add a page number to each talent for easy reference. Like so:

Keep up the good work.

I second this comment.

Added the Gadgeteer Specialization Tree to the original post.

Looks like you forgot to trim some of the connections.  You have every talent connected to all it's neighbors.

Yeah, I noticed that shortly after I uploaded... it looks like 2 people downloaded it before I made corrections.

Keep up the good work.

Will do.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by Farsox

Gadgeteer Tree has been updated with the suggested changes.  I also changed the green color to a lighter bluish-green (so that hopefully the shades aren't too similar when printed in black and white).

This PDF is only slightly bigger as I didn't remove any of the object data from it this time.  That means that this is technically the source file (created in Illustrator CS4).  If you open it in Illustrator, it should preserve all of the object and layer data.  Fonts used are:

Elektra Medium Pro

Eurostile LT Condensed

Teuton Hell

Let me know if there are any errors or further suggestions.

Updated the bounty hunter trees by fixing some typos

Hired gun next please?!

Hired Gun should be done tonight, and I should be able to have all of the trees done by this weekend.

These Talent Trees are very nice looking! Good work :)