Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SavagePanda

Character sheet

9 posts in this topic

There is a pdf out there, but it would be really nice to have a iOS / android / PC type application that will print out a pretty character sheet as well.  For example, having the die pool readily available for each skill at a glass is great.  The current pdf really misses that.  I would certainly pay $5 or even a bit more for a basic phone app.  In the past I even purchased the more indepth applications for character creation for upwards of $30.

player266669 likes this

Ok this one I really like but I wish it was 2 sided. there is a lot of information missing from this to make a complete character. GM chris made some like this that are two sided but they arn't even pdf's. I like the form fillable aspect as well.

Maybe this is not applicable for everyone, but the character sheet on FFG's page can be made form-fillable with acrobat, fairly easily. I have done it in the past but then scrapped it as I had no use for it once we moved to playing online.

Bravo McWilley said:

Maybe this is not applicable for everyone, but the character sheet on FFG's page can be made form-fillable with acrobat, fairly easily. I have done it in the past but then scrapped it as I had no use for it once we moved to playing online.

Which is how I altered the sheet that is on my site. But not everyone has $200 to spend just for this ability.