Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doc_cthulhu

Help with statting new adventure

4 posts in this topic

I'm running new scenario this evening. It is written as a convention scenario (and by that I mean it is likely that the PCs end up dead) but it should work well enough as a small cameo too. I'll be GMing it with WFRP 1st edition rules so if there's someone that would like to translate it to WFRP2 and/or 3rd edition (proofreading would be nice too) send me an email to doc_cthulhu@hotmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor to the file at Google Drive. It might take a couple of days to finish rewriting it after playtesting but I'm still hopeful it will be online during this week.

I did receive enough! 

During play testing a certain game mechanic caused too much problems so I had to redo some parts of this cameo. While it is mostly done, it is not in a state that would benefit from being even proofread. And I'm leaving for a trip for a couple of days. So you'll have to wait until next week to see anything done…

On the bright side I think of getting this statted for all editions of WFRP + Zweihänder so that everyone has at least one convention scenario to run when needed.