Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Josep Maria

The most beautiful planet on Star Wars is…

41 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I know that this is a not so precise question because each one has its own point of view but, I would like to know what do you consider is the most beautiful planet in the SW universe.

Also, there is anyone that know if there is a planet that is considered the most beautiful?

One of my favourite planets probably its Alderaan. But I have to say that Corelia seems pretty beautiful too.

Thank you! sonreir

I've always been a huge Corellia fan.  Naboo is pretty nice too.  And call me crazy, but sometimes, the dune sea on Tatooine can be pretty calming (as long as there aren't Sand People shooting you.)  Hoth has some really cool ice formations and stuff on them too.

But if I had to pick one, I'd say Corellia is the best.  Not too over-the-top, and with a nice blend of cities and nature stuff.

I've always found Tatooine to be the most beautiful, always like the dunes, the canyons, and rock structures. Probably all goes back to that first time see it on the screen as a little boy.

Home, which ever that is

Don't like tatooine cause of the sand

Don't like Yavin for being an Unclaimed jungle with spooky temples

Don't like Alderaan anymore, someone really let it degrade

Don't like Hoth, too cold.  and the TAuntans stink to high heaven

Don't like Bespin, infaltion has made it too expensive and the new owners are oppressive

Dagobah, **** sithspit slimey mudhole.  THat stupid hermit never gave me back my woden spoon

The forest moon of Endor, not too bad, except for the savage teddy bears who like to poke you with thier sharp sticks when you are trying to sleep.

Corusucant, took urban sprawl to whole new levels

Naboo, not bad, tho I don't like how the leadership tends to be so young, but the Gungans really make it a cesspool

renegadethumper said:

My game takes place during the Dark Times era. Every time they save someone they bring them to safest planet in the galaxy, Alderaan.

What better place could there be for a young refugee to grow up? It's got snowy mountains, green plains, beautiful rivers… place is like a resort, I tells ya.

i have always thought Coruscant looks incredidle, especially at dusk from the high council chamber at the Jedi Temple.

Naboo, not bad, tho I don't like how the leadership tends to be so young, but the Gungans really make it a cesspool

Are we playing "Is it racist?" with this comment?

What likes this

Hoth!

The Ice. I **** love the ice and the fact that there is no one on it a part from Tauntaun and wampas.

And **** it's white and all graceful.

Hoth!

The Ice. I **** love the ice and the fact that there is no one on it a part from Tauntaun and wampas.

And **** it's white and all graceful.

Don't forget the icetrompers and the ice cats.

Corulag!

According to wookieepedia, "the planet's population was extremely loyal to Palpatine, and its behavior was pointed out as model Imperial behavior. The capital city of Curamelle was also home to the Corulag Academy, an Imperial military academy."

It had a population of about 15 billion, looks beautiful, did lots of military research and industry, and had a Stormtrooper academy. As an Imperial loyalist, that's beautiful! 

Corulag.jpg

CorulagLand.jpg

Beardface2 likes this

Advertising poster:
"Come to beautiful, swampy polluted Nal Hutta deep in Hutt Space. Hal Hutta, it's not just smelly, it's toxic."

(Paid for by the Greater Hutt Cartel, Inc & the Better Infringement Bureau of Nar Shaddaa)

Edited by BrashFink