Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dash Rendar

Star Wars

13 posts in this topic

Episode IV

 

A NEW HOPE

 

It is a period of civil war.

Rebel spaceships striking from a hidden base, have

won  their first victory

against the evil galactic

Empire.

 

During the battle, rebel

spies managed to steal

the secret plans to the

Empire’s ultimate weapon,

The DEATH STAR, an

armored space station

with enough power to

destroy an entire planet.

 

Pursued by the Empire’s

sinister agents, Princess

Leia races home aboard

her starship, custodian of

the stolen plans that can

save her people and

restore freedom to the

galaxy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could put up your "Blockade Runner" picture now….. we can recreate all the "space scenes" from the movie with models!

 

Sorry for getting my bit wrong….

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" The awesome yellow planet of Tatooine emerges from a total eclipse, her two moons glowing against the darkness. A tiny silver spacecraft, a Rebel Blockade Runner firing lasers form the back of the ship, races through space. It is pursued by a giant Imperial Star Destroyer. Hundreds of deadly laserbolts streak from the Imperial Star Destroyer, causing the main solar fin of the Rebel craft to disintegrate."

 

--Lucas

EDIT: WHAT THE DEUCE?!?!? THE FONT'S BLACK! 

EDIT 2: yes, you needed that ^^ pointed out to you. SHHHHHHHHH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boomer_J said:

Episode IV

 

A NEW HOPE

 

It is a period of civil war.

Rebel spaceships striking from a hidden base, have

won  their first victory

against the evil galactic

Empire.

 

During the battle, rebel

spies managed to steal

the secret plans to the

Empire’s ultimate weapon,

The DEATH STAR, an

armored space station

with enough power to

destroy an entire planet.

 

Pursued by the Empire’s

sinister agents, Princess

Leia races home aboard

her starship, custodian of

the stolen plans that can

save her people and

restore freedom to the

galaxy.

 

 

 

If we are doing the original '77 release drop the - Episode IV - A NEW HOPE from the crawl.  The movie's title was STAR WARS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bjorn Rockfist said:

If we are doing the original '77 release drop the - Episode IV - A NEW HOPE from the crawl.  The movie's title was STAR WARS!

 

+1  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bjorn Rockfist said:

Boomer_J said:

Episode IV

 

A NEW HOPE

 

It is a period of civil war.

Rebel spaceships striking from a hidden base, have

won  their first victory

against the evil galactic

Empire.

 

During the battle, rebel

spies managed to steal

the secret plans to the

Empire’s ultimate weapon,

The DEATH STAR, an

armored space station

with enough power to

destroy an entire planet.

 

Pursued by the Empire’s

sinister agents, Princess

Leia races home aboard

her starship, custodian of

the stolen plans that can

save her people and

restore freedom to the

galaxy.

 

 

 

If we are doing the original '77 release drop the - Episode IV - A NEW HOPE from the crawl.  The movie's title was STAR WARS!

Sorry! it's just there to let you know it's IV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

A long, long time ago
In a galaxy far away
Naboo was under an attack
And I thought me and Qui-Gon Jinn
Could talk the federation into
Maybe cutting them a little slack
But their response, it didn't thrill us
They locked the doors and tried to kill us
We escaped from that gas
Then met Jar Jar and Boss Nass
We took a bongo from the scene
And we went to Theed to see the Queen
We all wound up on Tatooine
That's where we found this boy…
 
Oh my my this here Anakin guy
May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
"Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0