Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DukeWellington

Mumak?!?

8 posts in this topic

DukeWellington said:

Basically if Mumak comes out I have to resign. Are other people having the same problem? How do you defeat this guy?

Is depend of the deck. You just can run and quest quickly to past the quest before he will destroy your felowship or try to kill him.

Yes really difficult to kill him i know but you can. BAd boy anyway!

DukeWellington said:

Basically if Mumak comes out I have to resign. Are other people having the same problem? How do you defeat this guy?

i usually field a 3 tactics hero deck and have thicket of spears and feint ready for situations like this. then witha tactics deck it can be brought down. hama really will help with events here

rich

And how do you quest with a Tactics deck ?  :huh:

haha-you dont. you have a paired deck to do that. you dont even need it to defend/fight.

i suppose for when im playing solo i could include the trained for war, or if its battle you're set, but otherwise this is a multihand trick

Nickpes likes this

Basically if Mumak comes out I have to resign. Are other people having the same problem? 

No.  With the right deck, I can always beat Cair Andros even if Mumak does come out and I kill him.  I don't think he's that bad when I'm running the deck that I use for Cair Andros.  Into Ithilien Mumak can be tough though.