Sign in to follow this  
membup

Weekly Events in Lincoln, NE @ Hobbytown USA

Finally got all current expansions! Some twice! 

It would be great if we can get some more people at HobbyTown to play!! 

It was great seeing ya last week, David. Lemme know (at least a day before) the next time you will be at HobbyTown and we can play some more. If not, I will see you the first Saturday of Dec in Omaha! :D

Doh!

I totally didn't see your post. But there's no way I could have made it to Lincoln by 4 when I don't get off of work until 430 in Omaha... I was, in fact, in Lincoln on Monday, though. But I didn't get there til 530 for a different game. 

HobbyTown USA Lincoln NE

We have Netrunner events scheduled every Wednesday at 5:30pm, and are part of the organized play forums on Fantasy Flight Games website.

Apparently not many people are showing up. So lets spread the word. I will try and be their tomorrow- but I have a son so its not garanted.

has anyone ever gone to this???

Alright- for Whatever reason- Hobby town straight up lied to me.

They said only a few players where showing up, and that they had OP.

When I went in today- they guy told me only two people have ever showed up....and havent been there for a long time....... 

Im a sad panda to say the least.  :(

Also, In case there is interest, I currently play at Game On in Kearney, they have tourneys every sunday.  There is just a handful of players but its starting to gain momentum (fingers crossed!!!)

So....was there anything going on for netrunner at the great plains convention?

I dont lurk around netrunner forums often....since. ....I never get to play. (Whats worst is I just left my gamming group....its hard for me to leave the house, and im sick of having to be around people I dont want to just so I can play games)

Wish I would have saw this post earlier. ....the only thing in this god forsaken town is magic....and I am NOT doing that again.whole life wasted on chasing cards and i cant do it anymore.

(Do I sound disgruntled??? Because I am :) )

Edited by DarthDadaD20