HeavyKaragh

Design cards, Strange Eons 3 plug-in

9 minutes ago, Amicus Draconis said:

Thanks for your answer, but what does res:// mean?

It refers to Strange Eons's resources, where are stored all the plugins files, such as icons, scripts, card scans, etc.

You can read more about image paths and other stuff at Miriam's Basement.

Thanks for your help. The first time I tried the path, it did not work, I only got a red cross. Now it worked, though I am not quite happy with the result. Is there a way to include the black ring around the encounter icons like in the original card?

Die-Durchquerung-der-Sümpfe-Front-Face.jpg

8 hours ago, Amicus Draconis said:

Thanks for your help. The first time I tried the path, it did not work, I only got a red cross. Now it worked, though I am not quite happy with the result. Is there a way to include the black ring around the encounter icons like in the original card?

Well, the black ring is at "res://TheLordOfTheRingsLCG/image/EncounterDeco.png", but I don't know how to put two images on top of each other. I see few options:

1) Get all three images from resources and combine them in some graphic editor
2) Somehow use JavaScript to overlap images directly in Strange Eons (but I can't use js, so I don't know if this is even possible)
3) Create Scenario card, change its settings to make it look like a Campaign card, then place EncounterDeco into not used Encounter set icon and move it around again using settings.

Those are just my possible workaround, maybe there are some easier ways implemented by @HeavyKaragh

Edited by Mr_Kew

4 hours ago, Mr_Kew said:

Well, the black ring is at "res://TheLordOfTheRingsLCG/image/EncounterDeco.png", but I don't know how to put two images on top of each other. I see few options:

1) Get all three images from resources and combine them in some graphic editor
2) Somehow use JavaScript to overlap images directly in Strange Eons (but I can't use js, so I don't know if this is even possible)
3) Create Scenario card, change its settings to make it look like a Campaign card, then place EncounterDeco into not used Encounter set icon and move it around again using settings.

Those are just my possible workaround, maybe there are some easier ways implemented by @HeavyKaragh

Thank you again, I will try and find a solution.

On 2/17/2019 at 1:57 PM, Amicus Draconis said:

Thank you again, I will try and find a solution.

Sorry, I'm not checking the forum much lately.

I can tell you how to add the ring picture, but combining both images in the editor may be too tricky.

It may be better to use a image editor to combine both externally as you put it option 1, and add it the way you know.

Edited by HeavyKaragh