Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cd8dman

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

6 posts in this topic

My life has taken a bad turn and I am considering selling my entire Warhammer Fantasy 3e collection (minus maybe the hardbound Players
Guide).  Does anyone know an approximate price I could sell it for?  It is all in near mint condition with multiple stanley containers.  The only material I didn't get were the print on demand expansions.  All pieces are present and all cards are sleeved.

This isn't something I wanted to do but family must take precedence.

cd8dman said:

My life has taken a bad turn and I am considering selling my entire Warhammer Fantasy 3e collection (minus maybe the hardbound Players
Guide).  Does anyone know an approximate price I could sell it for?  It is all in near mint condition with multiple stanley containers.  The only material I didn't get were the print on demand expansions.  All pieces are present and all cards are sleeved.

This isn't something I wanted to do but family must take precedence.

**** happens - atleast you got your priorities straight. At this point in time, with the buzz kinda having died down - I would expect something like 35-50% of full retail value  …what that is would obviously depend on where in the world you are? And if you want bids, maybe stating where you live would be a good start ?

Anyway, best of luck with selling stuff …and whatever problems you are going through…

I've seen "full sets" like this in mint go for about $300-$400 lately. I just bought that exact setup new, Stanley containers, sleeves, and all and probably have close to $600 in it total. Now, $150 of that was probably the sleeves and storage, so the whole WH set minus POD cost me ballpark $450 new. Not sure if that's helpful or not but will hopefully give you some ballpark numbers.

Best of luck on that stuff!  Hopefully an Ebay search or a check on Amazon.com for used stuff will reveal what you are looking at for prices.

jh