Sign in to follow this  
TheProfessor

Players in SE Pennsylvania - CoC Tournament

Sorry to thread necro, but have you been getting a decent number of players?  I may be interested in coming over from NJ, as I recently started playing.

Bethlehem is indeed ~30 mins closer to me than that other place in PA.  

Could I get the address of the location and day/time?  Also how many people usually show up?

the address is 2005 willow park rd bethlehem, zip 18020

we actually play mondays at 5:30.....its short notice but maybe we might see you today

there is me and 2 other guys that are always there, and we just got another guy that might be a regular too. so there will be 3 of us for sure. were trying to get the old players from the arkam days back but they seemed to all have moved onto other games long ago.

sent you a friend request also.

Got your pm.  Probably can't make it out on Teusday.  Wish I could have made it out last Monday, but I was insanely tired.  Got out of a 14 hour shift at 8am rofl.  I assume from the date in the PM you guys run bi-weekly?  If so I should definitly be out there for the 8th.  Thansk again for the info etc.