Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player1389596

Any players in the Knoxville, TN area?

7 posts in this topic

I've called Organized Play and Sci-Fi City, and they say that people buy AN, but they don't play there.

So, where DO people play in Knoxville?

I live just outside of Knoxville in Oak Ridge.  I collected NR for awhile but sold what i had because i didn't know anyone who played.  With that said, I'd be willing to get back in.  The game is absolutely brilliant.  It's easily one of the best competitive card games out there.

I live about two hours west of Knoxville.  I play with one friend (who is too cheap to buy his own cards lol).  But I have to order all my cards online.  Everyone here just plays Magic.  :P

I am in the army getting out soon and moving back to Knoxville. I am a active player who would like to find a group to get together once a week to play in Knoxville. I am very active in playing in savannah GA(when army allows) and just won my first small tourney. I will be in Knoxville for a couple weeks if you all want to get together and play let me know.

There is also some players down here in Chattanooga. I am working on building the meta and trying to talk GameOn Chattanooga into getting the league night kits and the store championship kit.

Sorry for late reply But let me know I am only about a hour from Chattanooga would be willing to drive there to play.

Here is my Email. Itherian1@gmail.com

Edited by itherian