Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nexx2

Wither and Word of Misery

3 posts in this topic

Hello once again!

Alright, so I was playing with my friends this weekend and I've returned as the OL to play Lair of the Wyrm. So it's my turn and I play Word of Misery (Play this card at the start of your turn. During this turn, each time a hero suffers any Heart, he also suffers 1 Fatigue in addition to the Heart suffered) Then I attack a hero with a Demon Lord who has Wither (Surge = suffers 1 Fatigue) vs a hero who has Zero fatigue remaining.

So heres my question. I attack and hit him for 4, he defends 2. Since I hit him WoM makes him suffer a Fatigue (which is now a Health) and then an Additional Faigue (health) becuase of wither.

Yes I know i've described this terribly, I'm just making sure I did it correctly.

Thanks in advance and have a great week people.

- Nexx

Nexx said:

So heres my question. I attack and hit him for 4, he defends 2. Since I hit him WoM makes him suffer a Fatigue (which is now a Health) and then an Additional Faigue (health) becuase of wither.

Technically, that's not a question. =P

However yes, it does sound you did it correctly.  The hero ends up suffering a total of 4 wounds after the fatigue are converted.

Ha ha!
Dammit Steve-O, you got me.

Thanks for the reply. I have no doubt I'll have more questions in time.